ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs VTech Game Thread

awkward fuck my life GIF

Everyone should know that everyone is counting down the days until the end. Players especially are as their futures are in flux. How can players perform successfully when they see nothing ahead but the end of this mess?

No one wants to get hurt now. The games have no worth. The end is near.

Ridiculous isn’t it? Our guys for the most part fight ( as our outgoing coach talks about wanting) but they play defense with no anticipation or communication and that’s the lack of coaching.
Right? I don't see a single one of them standing around except zan on offense as he isn't part of that. They are hustling their ass off. The only problem is that hustle has no direction.

Reactions: rh62531
Everyone should know that everyone is counting down the days until the end. Players especially are as their futures are in flux. How can players perform successfully when they see nothing ahead but the end of this mess?

No one wants to get hurt now. The games have no worth. The end is near.
Also right.

Oh I don't know. Supposedly they were all going to quit if KP got fired back in December.

Reactions: UofLouisville
Anyone else notice since a game or so ago the announcers are no longer hanging on kps sac? No more constant reminders about needing time, how young the team is, building for the future. They know he's done.
That Sac ran dry long ago, it’s not the gift that keeps giving any longer to the ill prepared ESPN announcers who are simply filling air time with their lack of insight to the masses.

Reactions: BPGhost
I'm sure we will hear commentary how KP was pushed out unfairly and this will persist until a winning coach arrives and wins.

He is removing all doubt. We are 62 games into this mess and last night he finally uses the bench to make a point. Too late KP that is how it should have been day 1. He was dead set on doing it his way and failed.

It is unfortunate but this was the right way to handle the situation. No one objectively looking at this team can support the coaching staff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT