ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS TENNESSEE GAME THREAD

Tennessee doing as advertised. Offensive rebounds keeping them in the lead.

Welcome to Louisville Basketball Chris Mack where we never get any calls and referees calls technicals when they are wrong.

A little too physically strong for us at this time and unless Vj brings it at a high level this is what we are going to deal with all year against the better teams

Well, we went inside early in this half, got them in foul trouble, got in the bonus, quit going inside and haven't shot any free throws.
I am not worried about losing, but if we had played smarter, we would have been at the line most of the 2nd half.

Reactions: shadow force
I am just now watching the game since I have been on the road traveling. That really bad call by the ref and then the technical was too much to overcome. It was an uphill battle the whole game because Tennessee is a really good team. I like effort by the team we might do better than what people expect.

Reactions: Deeva
Vj is starting to be Wayne shit load of talent but something in his mindset is not connecting
Why is VJ your whipping boy? It’s one game. He played good defense and didn’t turn it over. Please explain what he did that was so terrible. VJ was wearing #13 not 33.

There’s room for improvement for the whole team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT