ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS SETON HALL GAME THREAD

A little sluggish coming out of the gate. Expected that. Now we'll get to see if coach Mack can get them fired up. Seton Hall plays Big East style basketball. Got to man up today. It's PHYSICAL in there!!

Go CARDS!!!

Down 10 early. Getting good looks. Shot just aren't falling yet. 1 for 6 behind the arc. Wide open shots.

Hated that this game came right after that Mich St had a bad bad vibe how this one would go. Especially after beating Mich St. I think this will be a loss totally unfocused.

Interior defense remains an issue. And all of our guys just let other players blow by them. We are a team you can penetrate against.

Reactions: shadow force
They're starting to wake up some from the hang over. The jump shots still aren't falling as well as we need them too, so until they do, got to take the ball inside. This team shoots the ball too well normally to stay cold for 40 minutes (I think) and I know they shoot free throws as a team very well. Take it inside to draw fouls. Get to the line and score with the clocked stopped. That'll open up the shooting lanes too.

I think we'll be OK. Things are starting to settle down some. Now the kids have to play smarter with less mental errors. Bad pass by Fore or bad cut by Nwora.

No matter what though, we got a team to be proud of. They play hard and they're a whole lot of fun to watch play.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Gee, that was a good call on Cunningham but how many times has that happened to the Cards this year with no call?

As poorly as UofL played, they got the lead at the half. Up 2 at the half.

Seriously.He's like Superman out there.Great half by him. He'll need some help in the 2nd half.
He played like a star that first half. He made up for Nwora's lack of scoring. Got to get him going in the second half and keep Sutton playing well. The last 8 minutes or so is how this team needs to play. Can't open the second half the same way the game started.

Would be great if Nwora or someone else can step up in the 2nd. The way the 1st half went, I'm shocked UofL is up at the half. They were down by as much as 12.

Don't like the start of this second half. Looks like we're in for a nail biter today.

Last edited:
We've got to take better care of the ball. 5 turnovers in the first 6 minutes of the second half is not good.

1 possession game (again). These kids are resilient. They NEVER give up no matter the score. I like that.

Go CARDS!!!

Reactions: earsky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT