ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS NOTRE DAME GAME THREAD

Offense is right there now that Lacy is back. He and Brooks and Johnson and the Browns, especially Issac, make up an awesome skill position group for Shough who I am more than pleased with his ability.

Maybe Lacy will bring some rhythm to the offense in these next games?

This season has been so weird and different. Cards have played four games but everyone else seems to have played six. The first two games were so one sided it was like the NFL pre-season.

We have played just two power conference games. It's like we're behind everyone else, especially the coaches.
No doubt,the weapons are there. We really missed the fact that Brooks and Lacy couldn't be covered today and we'll have to get these tight ends more involved when the defense is bringing everybody.

Today was a frustrating loss but not a bad one. We played ND at their place in bad weather and lost by 7. The play calling has to be better, we have to cut down on turnovers and we had a lot of missed opportunities. Something that we have no control over is the refs but it needs to get better.
I don’t know if the ACC has a review of the refs but they should and there needs to be penalties for really bad calls that are obvious. I think we were the better team but I don’t think we were prepared and that is on the coaches. The season is not over and if can take care these issues we can we could get into the playoffs by being 1st or 2bd in the ACC. That is achievable if we can correct the issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT