ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Kentucky

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I missed the first 2 sets because I was traveling and we won both of those. I started watching the 3rd set and we lost. I didn’t watch the 4th set and we won. Thankfully I recorded and now I can watch it without stress, by the way we won 3-1.

This UL WVB roster is better than last year’s group, but unfortunately the same could be said for Pitt, Purdue, Stanford and Penn State.

Last night’s win in Lexington over the Cats was as dominating as any that I have witnessed. Admittedly, the 3rd set was filled with uncharacteristic unforced errors by UL more than improved play by UK.

Love this UL team

This UL WVB roster is better than last year’s group, but unfortunately the same could be said for Pitt, Purdue, Stanford and Penn State.

Last night’s win in Lexington over the Cats was as dominating as any that I have witnessed. Admittedly, the 3rd set was filled with uncharacteristic unforced errors by UL more than improved play by UK.

Love this UL team
Heard Duper may have been injured? Does anyone Mods have any update on this?

She tweaked her ankle. She came back in and appeared to be just fine. She was Great last night.

Strange accident; while there were several challenges on both sides; it appeared to me that Luper twisted her ankle when she landed on the UK player’s foot that was clearly on the UL side of the net. I would have thought that would be a violation, but apparently it is not. As previously noted, Luper stayed on the floor writhing in pain, and most thought the worst; yet after the UL trainer attending her, she walked off without any limp and returned to unaffected performance minutes later.

Remarkable VB player with incredible elevation for a 5’9” lady.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
What Katie said was the uk player’s foot has to be over the midline (net line). I think her foot was on the line but not over it. Either way, a big win against an ass program! Love it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT