ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS CENTRAL ARKANSAS GAME THREAD

I’ll say!
Wish I could watch it. Following the play by play on gamecast. All 10 UofL points by Steven Enoch so far!

This should be a very easy game for the Cards. Enoch looks comfortable in this game which means he knows this team can't match up with him.

A good warm up practice type of game before playing IU.

Go Cards!!!

Getting a little sloppy inside, allowing C Arkansas to get second chance buckets.

Getting a little sloppy inside, allowing C Arkansas to get second chance buckets.
These types of games will test the mental strength of the players. They know they're physically stronger, and they have more talent but staying focused is the challenge tonight.

Nwora acting bush league with the slap on the back board after the pull up on the rim. Not a fan of crap like that. There is a line, and he crossed it. That's why he got T'ed up.

VJ looks pissed off tonight. Looks like Mack might have struck a nerve in practice this week. It's about time. Go get some VJ!

Reactions: Cue Card
Impressed with Enoch skills tonight. Like that he is dependable at the free throw line.

Fore is a bulldog on defense.

Is it bad that I laughed at the 7 ft version of the kid from "A Christmas Story" that checked in for central at the end of the game? Because I did. Dude was goofy and clueless.

Great game though. VJ is an animal when he wants to be.

Coach said VJ played violently tonight and that's how we need him to play. Thought that was spot on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT