ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Baylor

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
We won the first set 25-23 it was hard fought Baylor was tough this first set let‘s get 2 more sets and call it a day.

25-16 Cards in set 2! Jumped out to a quick 4-0 lead. Baylor cut it to 1 once, but the Lady Cards were a digging machine in that second set.

I was really impressed with how we handled Baylor in the 2nd set it was pretty dominating. Anna DeBeer is not 100% yet but man she is impressive today. I love Elena Scott with all the dogs I don’t see how she does. Aiko is on her game today right now we really look good I hope we finish it in the 3rd set.

We sweep Baylor in an impressive fashion we were clicking on all cylinders today. Next up for us is a very good Oregon team that knocked off Nebraska.

We sweep Baylor in an impressive fashion we were clicking on all cylinders today. Next up for us is a very good Oregon team that knocked off Nebraska.
I don’t know that we were clicking on all cylinders. Maybe 6 of 8. We sure got the job done though!

I thought we looked good got stronger as the match went on. Chaussee, DeBeer, Jones, Scott and PK were all doing some damage. Can we play better yes and we are going to have to be on our game the rest of the way because the competition gets tougher.

Reactions: KevinMurphy2
Those close to Women’s Volleyball are beginning to recognize UL as one, if not THE best in the Country right now.

Some teams, as expected will lose some of their momentum as the season and tournament play out; I thought that I witnessed UL starting to improve leading up to the win over Pitt a few weeks ago. Anna being out may have actually helped others (like Jones) find self confidence in themselves as well as gaining confidence from their teammates.

Regardless, these Ladies are going to be a very tough out the rest of the way.

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT