ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville magazine article about Pitino

I think we have discussed this magazine in the past, it is an awful magazine. The last time we discussed it had nothing to do with sports but it had everything to do with Louisville. I bought it off the rack 3 times and every time I read it there was more negative articles about the city of Louisville than positive articles. I do not know who the editor is or was but you would think that a magazine about your city would have positive articles and not negative articles. I haven't bought this rag in over a year now and I don't ever plan on buying it in the future.

Reactions: CardFanBudMan
that "letter" was clearly written by a UK half wit. i'm pissed i wasted my time reading that drivel. it's hilarious to me that the author seems to think crp might actually read that.

Reactions: Louisvillian
that "letter" was clearly written by a UK half wit. i'm pissed i wasted my time reading that drivel. it's hilarious to me that the author seems to think crp might actually read that.
Agree. The writer is clearly a psycho buttsniffing no-lifer. Sounds just like the UK fan weirdos who were so far up Rick's ass when he was in Lexington that neither they or him could breathe.

Weirdoso_O

Sorry I shared but I thought it was pretty crappy to be in Louisville Magazine. Has matt jones taken that over?

FWIW, the writer is not a local... he's a New Yorker, he's written for HuffPo, NYT, and others...

as far as the article... pointless drivel... just page filler

Read 1/2 a page and was outta there.
Seems like a very Dark magazine that would appeal to proctologists during working hours.
Geeze what happened to sports writing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT