ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Football Tickets...

TyCatPrice14

New Poster, Show Me Love
Jul 11, 2007
So my wife won 5 tickets to the UofL Football game this weekend, she and I are both UK fans, I dont think the seats are worth bragging about, but could you UofL fans maybe tell me what they are worth? We may decide to sell them to UofL fans who would probably enjoy the game a whole lot more.

Seats:

Section 219
Row BB
Seats 21, 22

Section 220
Row XX
Seats 126, 127, 128

Not looking for negative comments just curious if we decide not to go.

219 and 220 are behind the goal on the closed end. I am just a few rows away from your seats and I absolutely LOVE the view. Its the last home game against a lesser opponent so I dont think you would have any success at face value, would probably have to go much lower like $20 or $15.

219 and 220 are behind the goal on the closed end. I am just a few rows away from your seats and I absolutely LOVE the view. Its the last home game against a lesser opponent so I dont think you would have any success at face value, would probably have to go much lower like $20 or $15.
Thank you for the honest reply.

Go. You'll have a good time. Weather is supposed to be great. What better way to spend a fall Saturday afternoon?

Just leave your Cat gear at home.

Yelp if your just trying to unload for a minmum profit about what it's worth 10-20 , just look at craigslist and other sites people try and sell them for face and other prices come game day they stuck with em. Lol matter of fact went to the syracuse game at 1200 , got section 218 for 10$ .

Go to the game without any blue and enjoy diversity at an athletic event not to mention a cold beer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT