ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville flips 3-star cornerback Lovie Jenkins from Tennessee

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Scott Satterfield and his staff are now up to 23 total commitments in the 2020 class.

The Cards latest commitment comes from three-star cornerback Lovie Jenkins who flipped from Tennessee to Louisville on Tuesday evening.

The Ocoee, Florida, native holds scholarship offers from Miami, Notre Dame, Missouri, Kentucky, N.C. State, West Virginia, Virginia, Indiana and Rutgers among others.

Jenkins is high school teammate with fellow Cardinal commit, Dexter Rentz, a three-star athlete who committed to the Cards in early June.

Louisville’s 2020 class now ranks 32nd nationally and 6th in the ACC.

Last edited:
Scott Satterfield and his staff are now up to 23 total commitments in the 2020 class.

The Cards latest commitment comes from three-star cornerback Lovie Jenkins who flipped from Tennessee to Louisville on Tuesday evening.

The Ocoee, Florida, native holds scholarship offers from Miami, Notre Dame, Missouri, Kentucky, N.C. State, West Virginia, Virginia, Indiana and Rutgers among others.

Jenkins is high school teammate with fellow Cardinal commit, Dexter Rentz, a three-star athlete who committed to the Cards in early June.

Louisville’s 2020 class now ranks 32nd nationally and 6th in the ACC.
In another article I read that Coach Satterfield and the staff started getting calls from recruits after the Notre Dame game. It said that recruits said they wanted to be apart of the fun and enthusiasm they saw on TV. So it seems that the "Blackout" , the crowd, and the way the Cards played seemed to impress so potential recruits. Go Cards!

Just read that Chubba passed for 5 touchdowns and ran for another 5 touchdowns. Still 100% committed to Louisville in light of multiple calls after last weekends performance. Said he loves CSS and wants to play for him.

Any chance Chubba enrolls early? I saw where Tee Webb was planning on it, but don't think I saw where he was.

Speaking of Lovie, he had a 102 yard Interception return for a TD in their 41-12 loss to Apopka. Apopka destroyed Ocoee's OL and had a lot of sacks and QB hurries thus taking Rentz out of the game. Won't happen here, Dex!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT