ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville fans

sherepower

No-Ranking Prospect
Apr 3, 2008
I am a Pitt fan. Just wondering if you guys offered 4 star Brents from your backyard?

Just wondering the scoop on him. He seems to be ready to commit to us. Just wondering why you guys are not involved in his final list. Thanks

I am a Pitt fan. Just wondering if you guys offered 4 star Brents from your backyard?

Just wondering the scoop on him. He seems to be ready to commit to us. Just wondering why you guys are not involved in his final list. Thanks
He never was interested in staying in Louisville. I get it honestly. College is supposed to be a new experience not high school on steroids.

Reactions: sherepower
FWIW- don’t get real excited.

This not sour grapes because you can look it up, but very few KY HS “stars” ever star In college. Not saying he won’t be “good”. Probably Just not a star.

But, he may be the rare one for you.

Reactions: sherepower
His older brother was brought here by Charlie Strong, didn't make it under Petrino and transferred out so there was no love from either side. He also works out at a local gym with a trainer who sat the bench under Petrino last time and turns kids sour against UL. Local prima donna.

His older brother was brought here by Charlie Strong, didn't make it under Petrino and transferred out so there was no love from either side. He also works out at a local gym with a trainer who sat the bench under Petrino last time and turns kids sour against UL. Local prima donna.
Was his brother a HS “star”?

I don’t remember him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT