ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville and Clemson Vegas Preview

The boys in Vegas are there for a reason. They feel pretty good about Clemson winning. I guess we'll find out later on tonight.

You can actually tell that they are a little upset that their opening line (as of last Sunday) of Clemson -3 has swung over to Louisville as a favorite.

Bottom line here is you have two great defenses and two great offenses squaring off in this one, and no one really knows what the hell is going to happen.

They're just so typical of the so called college football experts. Going by what teams have done in the past and what teams haven't done. This is a totally different season and and both teams have four games to judge. That one dude who I guess is going to bet his house on Clemson said Auburn was a good offense that Clemson held down. Now where does he get that from? Auburn has no QB. They tried three QB's in that game. Offense is their problem. But this guy didn't bring up Troy gaining over 400 yards at Death Valley.

The other dude has Clemson favorite by 11 before the season which proves he didn't respect Louisville at all. These guys mindset is Louisville is Louisville and not college football royalty. They show it when they call everyone else who picks the Cards as bandwagon fans. I suspect even if the Cards win this game, this attitude will still continue.

Deener's big time gambling buddy, Brandon Lang, said U of L was "tremendous value" when the line opened at +3. He predicts the line will move to -3 by game time, and he said the Cards will win going away by 3 TDs.

This is the guy they made the movie about...

Listening to them you soon realize that they over booked on bets on Louisville.

A guy like Lang can't make frivolous, fanboy comments since he's got customers laying money on what he says. He said that far too little importance is being placed on the win over FSU and particularly the margin of victory. He also mentioned that Clemson hasn't covered the betting spread against U of L yet which those guys are esp. sensitive to--more so than who wins the game...

A guy like Lang can't make frivolous, fanboy comments since he's got customers laying money on what he says. He said that far too little importance is being placed on the win over FSU and particularly the margin of victory. He also mentioned that Clemson hasn't covered the betting spread against U of L yet which those guys are esp. sensitive to, more so than who wins the game...
I've noticed that the most during this week's coverage of the game. The FSU game was a fluke or the Seminoles are not very good. One guy on ESPN said the Cards still haven't faced a defense with a pulse. Before the FSU game though, the 'Noles were a defense full of "dudes".

Never mind that Clemson hasn't faced a offense or a defense with a pulse. All these pundits are talking about last year's Clemson team and portraying that on this year's team. It's obvious that's what they want to see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT