ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for Bronze Lot Parking Passes for any of the last 3 games

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
I know that I'm new to this message board and I know this probably won't happen for me but I'm looking for Bronze Lot parking pass for any (I don't want to push my luck that's why I said to any instead of to all) of the last 3 home games, (BC, Syracuse, Virginia) just pm me and we'll discuss.

I know that I'm new to this message board and I know this probably won't happen for me but I'm looking for Bronze Lot parking pass for any (I don't want to push my luck that's why I said to any instead of to all) of the last 3 home games, (BC, Syracuse, Virginia) just pm me and we'll discuss.

I have 2 next to one another row J 21 and 22 in the bronze lot at Crunch Zone end. Want $50 for each pass each game Total $300 all 3 games. This is about what I paid UofL. Call 8959010 Ask for Syd

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT