ADVERTISEMENT

57-3

Feb 3, 2014
That’s the combined score of our last two games (yep…they were home games). Gotta say I’m feeling great about Thursday night against UVA. And, if FSU smacks the crap out of Miami this week…well, a lot of ‘ Canes may be looking over their NIL offers from other schools (uhhhh….sorry TVD, we’re good here) and dreaming of next year.

And, Duke…. We would be happy to offer you 3 points for your effort at the Fed! You know, just to make you feel better. In return, could you please find it in your heart to kick NC in the nuts this weekend? Thank you!

That’s the combined score of our last two games (yep…they were home games). Gotta say I’m feeling great about Thursday night against UVA. And, if FSU smacks the crap out of Miami this week…well, a lot of ‘ Canes may be looking over their NIL offers from other schools (uhhhh….sorry TVD, we’re good here) and dreaming of next year.

And, Duke…. We would be happy to offer you 3 points for your effort at the Fed! You know, just to make you feel better. In return, could you please find it in your heart to kick NC in the nuts this weekend? Thank you!
I would happily take Rueben Bain if he wants to defect from Miami. Louisville was in on him until the end before he chose Miami. Dude is a beast.

Did not foresee the defense being this good. The Cards rank 12th nationally in total defense. Maybe Brohm is on to something with having co-DC's. Hagen and English are getting it done.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
Did not foresee the defense being this good. The Cards rank 12th nationally in total defense. Maybe Brohm is on to something with having co-DC's. Hagen and English are getting it done.
Just 12th!!! I sure don’t want to go against any of those 11 teams ahead of us!!

Reactions: SpotHogCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT