ADVERTISEMENT

Look at this score Petrino Defenders!

I was watching Miami-UNC tonight and was thinking how UofL used to look like Miami now...and it wasn’t that long ago we looked like that. How do you fall so far so fast?

Reactions: humphreyhsvn
2014 (9-3) (5-3) BELK BOWL lost to Georgia 37-14 (9-4)
2015 (7-5) (5-3) MUSIC CITY BOWL Beat Texas A&m 27-21 (8-5)
(9-3) (7-1) CITRUS BOWL lost to LSU 20-9 (9-4)
(8-4) (4-4) TAXSLAYER BOWL lost to Mississippi State 31-27 (8-5)
2018 (
2-2) (0-1)

(1-3) in Bowls

Reactions: EKYCard643
2nd best record in the ACC next to Clemson during those years. Some of you are navigating with your rear view mirror. You ain't nearly that smart otherwise.

And your AD ain't got the money to get rid of him. Relax and try to enjoy it...

Hey Dracula, your shtick doesnt work.
You wait until 2 am to post to try and look like the smartest man in the room.

And with each loss, that precious record drops further.

Northern Iowa 33
Indiana State 0

And you do not think we have offensive and defensive problems!
Were they playing in a torrential down pour, stopping every 5 minutes?

I'm disappointed too, but we have to be fair. There were a lot of variables to that game. I believe that if the weather were not as crazy as it was, ISU would have gotten a beat down

Dudes Northern Iowa is 1AA team, which we performed worst than. Hell dudes, we are not looking like a P5 program right now!

latest

Last edited:
Throw out Bama and ISU. But you can’t throw out WKU and UVA. Those were debacles and UVA was ridiculous. So defend Bobby all you want but there’s something seriously wrong whether it’s coaching, play calling, or schemes it’s broke. We just got run out of the stadium.

Now will see if this players meeting makes a difference. If it does not and we lose we’re headed for a 2-10 season. And if that occurs I don’t care who the coach is considering the poor coaching, play calling, lack of discipline the entire coaching staff MUST be fired. A down season 6-6 at the worst but below that it can not be tolerated. We had less talent when we entered the ACC and performed better. That tells me we were making it on CCS players.

Dudes Northern Iowa is 1AA team, which we performed worst than. Hell dudes, we are not looking like a P5 program right now!

latest
You should know better than comparing scores. You could probably make Alcorn A&M the national champion if you did that enough. Stop it.

Throw out Bama and ISU. But you can’t throw out WKU and UVA. Those were debacles and UVA was ridiculous. So defend Bobby all you want but there’s something seriously wrong whether it’s coaching, play calling, or schemes it’s broke. We just got run out of the stadium.

Now will see if this players meeting makes a difference. If it does not and we lose we’re headed for a 2-10 season. And if that occurs I don’t care who the coach is considering the poor coaching, play calling, lack of discipline the entire coaching staff MUST be fired. A down season 6-6 at the worst but below that it can not be tolerated. We had less talent when we entered the ACC and performed better. That tells me we were making it on CCS players.
Harsh, but a lot of truth here. Add "and a Heisman Trophy winner" to that last sentence. :(

Show Me game coming up tomorrow.

Peace

Reactions: CardsFirst
2nd best record in the ACC next to Clemson during those years. Some of you are navigating with your rear view mirror. You ain't nearly that smart otherwise.

Whats to enjoy about a 2 win season?

Last edited:
Hey Dracula, your shtick doesnt work.
You wait until 2 am to post to try and look like the smartest man in the room.

And with each loss, that precious record drops further.
LOL, I wasn't aware we had a message board curfew...

depositphotos_13295978-stock-photo-count-dracula.jpg

Grissom fired (illegally) TJ.

Grissom hired VT, who had previously worked for Grissom, and after VT graciously volunteered to take his good friends job.

Lot of backstabbing and back scratching going on.

We fans/supporters get to sit, watch and hope it plays out good for us.

Proof is in it right there. You are a University of TJ fan. You could care less about anything Louisville. It was all about TJ. Well guess what? You want to know why he doesn’t have the money to pay him? I’ll let you in on a few things so you can stop being incredibly biased and acting like it’s his fault.

First of all, there are 2 on-going lawsuits and we don’t know the outcome of those but we can probably guess one of them. Pitino won’t win, at least I don’t think he will even though YOU want him to. The 2nd one is iffy.

Secondly, YOUR saint that you love more than the university and your grumpy shtick that you will never get over, heck you even protested with a SHIRT THAT HAD HIS PICTURE ON IT, made a RIDICULOUS contract where he gets paid $12 million if we were to fire him between now and 2 seasons from now. So no, that is not on Vince, that is on YOUR bestfriend. On top of that, Brohm just got an insane contract at Purdue, so it’s pretty much impossible.

HOWEVER, I think if they wanted to make it work, they could, but we still have 8 games to go.

Finally, can you just stop being so incredibly biased and always pointing the finger at the wrong people (and you know for a fact you’re pointing at the wrong people you act this way on purpose)? It would make this board so much more enjoyable and me (and others) actually want to come read this board (even though it’s dying, I’d bet 75% because of you and awful, incredibly biased, miserable takes). You’ve ran people off of this board because you think it’s your opinion or no opinion or you try to cherry pick stats that don’t even make sense and just fit your narrative.

Sooner or later it will just be your opinion because no one likes to put up with it. I’ve had you on ignore for awhile now but when I see others post about dracula coming out, I know it’s you, so i look at the next ignorant thing you posted.

I PROMISE you it’s awesome being a fan of the University of LOUISVILLE and not the University of TOM JURICH. It’s okay to move on, I swear! Everyone else has but you!

-Peace

How can one person run anyone off the board. Just ignore him if he bothers you. I think most on here value everyone’s POV.

It’s really no different than the crew who think they can get rid of CBP this year.

Or next

It’s all just wishful thinking.

Reactions: zipp
And.....

we’ve given up the second LEAST points as anybody to Bama.

Comparative scores mean nothing except what you want them to mean.

HRTheCard says: "I try to ignore you, but I can't!"

Simply LOL! It's that kinda ish that keeps me entertained and hanging around--way past curfew again... :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT