ADVERTISEMENT

LIVE THREAD: Miami @ Louisville

Nicksorrell

2500+
Staff
May 16, 2020
Mount Washington, Ky
How are y'all feeling about this one? Excited to see how our running game bounces back, less excited to see if our special teams manages to do the same.

Go Cards, Beat Miami.

I think it's going to come down to our ability to stop the run. Or should I say slow down the Run. If we could play competent Rush defense I think we got this one.

Reactions: rh62531
I don’t see either defense slowing down the opposing offense. Whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game

We made a good defensive stand and marched down field and settled for a field goal. Along long way to go but we won the first series.

Decent drive for FG. Wonder why they keep running those drag throws behind the LOS. Miami has that completely covered. We need to go downfield

Reactions: Deeva
Still nothing vertical. Don’t know if we are that concerned of their pass rush but they are pressing our receivers.

I hope our offense can get on track because if they don’t we are going to be in trouble.

Maybe Satterfield will open the offense up now that we're down two scores? Miami came out aggressive, the Cards timid on offense. On defense, we need to ace the 3 man rush.

Malik just missed Pfeiffer in the EZ. That was a TD that should have been. We’ll come to curse that play.

Miami has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball I hope we can hang around long enough to have a chance at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT