ADVERTISEMENT

Lipscomb Bisons

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
Interesting team invading tomorrow night. They're 7-2,with both losses coming to Belmont,of all teams. I say that because Belmont is not in their conference. The Bisons are in the Atlantic Sun Conference.

What's also interesting is that they've knocked off SMU and then 18th ranked TCU,both on the road.

I like our chances if we come to play. Finals week,so anything is possible.Of course,the Bisons might not be catching us at a good time.:mad:

I’ve been to Lipscomb’s campus. They have a super nice arena (Allen Arena) that holds about 5,000. It would be the perfect arena for Bellarmine to build. They’re crosstown rivals with Belmont, I think only about 5-10 miles separate the two.

Reactions: earsky
It'll be another test. This schedule is so brutal that even the so-called cupcakes are tough. We have a fun team to watch play though so that makes this schedule even more fun.

Go CARDS!!!

Reactions: earsky
All week I was thinking "Oh, good. A cakewalk game on Wednesday." Turns out not even close.

When Lipscomb makes the tournament I can’t wait to see what #5 seed they “upset”. That team is legit. They looked much older and that experience shoes in their play. Happy to get the win tonight.

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT