ADVERTISEMENT

Let's not forgot - Katina is a pimp queen

Sawyer

1500+
Aug 3, 2001
At the end of the day yesterday I had the feeling the national media were parading Katina, the pimp, around like she was a heroine. The few challenges to her statements were unbelievably soft. I assume there must of have been some laid out guidelines the networks had to agree to follow before being granted an interview.

She was damn near treated like a celebrity, when in reality she is nothing but a dope smoking, daughter pimping street whore.

Pardon my language, but pu#@y and money have destroyed the lives of many, many people from the beginning of time. That story line will never end. Unfortunately, it appears our Cardinal Community has fallen prey to her trap and many innocent people will suffer the consequences along with the not so innocent.

But please, let's not glorify her to be anything more than the piece of trash she is.

Last edited:
Yep. Guard your daughters. Because this whore is being paraded around like some type of champion. What do you expect from the Caitlyn Jenner network? LOL

Reactions: beasleythecard
As true as all of what you posted is, the whole truth may never be known.

I guess the missing parts that bug me the most are as follows and hopefully these holes (pardon the pun) can be filled in over time.

1. This woman (and I use that term very loosely) took the time to keep a detailed journal of the parties but not the dollar amounts that were paid for her services with each entry? Why not? Where's that crucial bit of information? Is the amount of $10,000 fictional? Was it much more? Was there any money at all other than the $200 money order from McGee (The ONLY paper trail I know of). Who's to say McGee himself bought Powell for the evening on THAT evening or maybe he paid a bill for her. We really don't know.

2. She claims to have pages and pages of texts showing the deals made with her and McGee for her services. Where are they? They're not in the book. Not detailed like this so called journal which we've only seen bits and pieces of. Again, where are the damaging text messages?

Reactions: Louisvillian
It's called a journal to give the impression that it was written much like a diary, except diaries tend to be illusion all. Who's to say or prove that this journal was produced after the fact and not a actual accounting as she would want everyone to believe. Again it is portrayed that she is a victim and not to be scutinized and wants all the attention to be on Andre or U of L.

Reactions: beasleythecard
And let's also not forget about this lowlife madam suddenly remembering that Trez and Russ had sex with them even though that bombshell was somehow left out of her book. Guess it just slipped her and her publisher's minds.

Also she made sure that she told the national media that Rick Pitino knew what was going on even though she had backtracked from that stance in the past couple of weeks.

She is obviously being coached and financially backed to do as much damage as possible to the Louisville program without having to answer any questions that may expose her lies.

Got a feeling the tide is going to be turning the other way in this story at some point fairly soon.

AM should not have let her anywhere near the kids. I doubt she pryed the back door open.

Also she made sure that she told the national media that Rick Pitino knew what was going on even though she had backtracked from that stance in the past couple of weeks
She has opened herself up to a huge lawsuit by going here.Should it end up being false,I hope Pitino gets every penny she makes from the book,whether he needs it or not.

She has opened herself up to a huge lawsuit by going here.Should it end up being false,I hope Pitino gets every penny she makes from the book,whether he needs it or not.
Unless she has some type of authentic paper trail which shows Pitino was directly or even indirectly involved, it's going to be very difficult for her to prove he knew, and it's going to be impossible for coach Pitino to prove he didn't know.

Reactions: Louisvillian
Yep and my favorite part of this is her alleged motivations which were money and because she didn't think it was right for those recruits to be subjected to that stuff (yes she said that). Sorry I have tears welling up.

You could call her the whore with a conscience. TWWAC.

Her being a whore doesn't change the damage that the media done yesterday. Andre was the one whom brought this peice of crap into our home. Now the city ,U of L and the fans have to be the brunt of jokes of the nation. I have never been so down about anything.

Plus no one talks about this years team how things might effect them. Tired of hearing about self banning our selves from post season this year why? These kids have not a dam thing to do with this BS!

She's asking for immunity. I got no crystal ball but it seems unlikely prosecutors would need to do that - she's already on record and this isn't a take down of Al Capone operation. Andre McGee is one guy, there's already some evidence surfacing. There could be another person or two involved - but she's confirmed as one of them.

She backed herself into the corner and she'll have to stick to her guns when she gets the subpoena.

Immunity seems unlikely but I'm not a lawyer!

She's asking for immunity. I got no crystal ball but it seems unlikely prosecutors would need to do that - she's already on record and this isn't a take down of Al Capone operation. Andre McGee is one guy, there's already some evidence surfacing. There could be another person or two involved - but she's confirmed as one of them.

She backed herself into the corner and she'll have to stick to her guns when she gets the subpoena.

Immunity seems unlikely but I'm not a lawyer!
Is this what was brougt out from the meeting yesterday ?

I keep telling myself....wait for the rest of the story. It seems the rest of the story is with Andre. Why did he lawyer up? I'm sorry but I don't know if hiring a hooker brings charges??? Not my world. His career in coaching is shot. But how he handles himself in this situation will be very important to his future and his career.

PH - Andre had to lawyer up he was accused of some major wrongdoing and was placed on paid leave by his employer. His future in college athletics is toast. He could remain involved in coaching at a pro, semi-pro, or HS level - but those chances probably hinge on what he is guilty of and if he owns it.

Quin Snyder is the HC of the Utah Jazz. He was involved in some incredibly shady things while the HC @ Missouri.

I keep telling myself....wait for the rest of the story. It seems the rest of the story is with Andre. Why did he lawyer up? I'm sorry but I don't know if hiring a hooker brings charges??? Not my world. His career in coaching is shot. But how he handles himself in this situation will be very important to his future and his career.
I don't know if it does either for sure, but my guess is he could be charged with soliciting a prostitute if he actually paid her for sex. Isn't that what they call it when you pay a prostitute for sex? You solicited her services? Any lawyers posting on here?

I don't know if it does either for sure, but my guess is he could be charged with soliciting a prostitute if he actually paid her for sex. Isn't that what they call it when you pay a prostitute for sex? You solicited her services? Any lawyers posting on here?

Howie had a lawyer on the show today, and I think he said that you have to actually be seen by law enforcement in the act of exchanging money for them to arrest you for soliciting a prostitute, so I don't think Andre can be charged for that. Also, I think he said that there is a 1 year statute of limitations for this charge? Not entirely sure on that though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT