ADVERTISEMENT

Let's just say I told you so......all this, all of it is about control of the prize on main street

CARDWIZ

1500+
Jun 8, 2001

Current narrative is about Football, and Tyra. Wake up fools! It's all about the power players getting their hands on the the Yum. The slow dismantiling of UofL had to come first....Pitino, Jurich, etc... Katina Powell and her clown show was orchastrated by evil money....she and McGee are were too dumb to not fall for the bait. 10 year plan. 3 years out from today and the NBA investors will have the YUM in their palms.​

I'll never forget Deener hanging up on me in Feb 2018 on his show for laying this out for him. Here it is pretty boy. Mack will be out, athletics and it's money completely demphasized, forever. Investors move in like vultures over the Cardinal carcass

CARDWIZ

1500+​

Grissom and Pizza face should be relieved of their duties on the BOT for a breach in fiduciary duty, and failure to maintain proper governance of the affairs directly tied to their positions on behalf of the university. So UofL lost from start to finish, and will lose at an even greater clip when the NBA takeover starts at the YUM and within the ranks of corporate and private donations to the CAF. This is a legalized mafia operating our beloved university sports programs.

Reactions:Lizzarddrainer1, American Male, zipp and 5 others
Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

You being serious? You really think McGee and Powell and getting caught by the NCAA, etc, etc was some big orchestrated thing to get an NBA team??

It’s a popular conspiracy theory. I do think the NBA ends up here because of what’s happening at UofL. All of it orchestrated? No. I think local power brokers see an opportunity, though, due to the chaos. I think certain individuals at the university are part of it.

No Cardwiz; Powell simply responded to what she perceived as an insult from McGee. Powell is a pathological liar, but I believe her recollection of what prompted her to go public may be the only thing that she said that was true.

Reactions: rh62531
And McGee said what?
Minors were involved (allegedly), but McGee wasn’t charged?
I seem to forget all the facts….oh wait, we were never privileged to find out via the Commonwealth Attorneys junior varsity approach.
Who was coach Mike? Or the barber shop guys?
Believe what you want.

Reactions: rh62531
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT