ADVERTISEMENT

Let's focus more on FSU than Ky

Jun 10, 2005
Yes, it is fun to pile on the toothless, hillbilly, inbred, trailerpark living, meth using, Matt Jones worshiping, cow tipping, goat chasing, moonshine drinking/making, donkey riding, clog dancing, big city hating Wildcat fans just because they are 0-2 and the Courier Journal and WLKY/Fred Cowgill have told us all summer long how great UK was going to be....but let's put this to rest until the week of Thanksgiving.

Let's focus on beating the Florida State Seminoles. This game is huge and could put LJ in the lead for the Heisman and UofL in great position for the Championship Playoffs. College Gameday is here, the city is abuzz, let's welcome our Seminole friends to our wonderful city for the game Saturday.

So much more rides on Florida State than lowly Kentucky.

Go Cards! Beat the Noles!

Last edited:
I rewatched last year's game to get myself revved up.

Going to be a very different game this year with Francois and a maturing Jackson, but I think it'll be a lot closer this time around.

Yes, it is fun to pile on the toothless, hillbilly, inbred, trailerpark living, meth using, Matt Jones worshiping, cow tipping, goat chasing, moonshine drinking/making, donkey riding, big city hating Wildcat fans just because they are 0-2 and the Courier Journal and WLKY/Fred Cowgill have told us all summer long how great UK was going to be....but let's put this to rest until the week of Thanksgiving.

Let's focus on beating the Florida State Seminoles. This game is huge and could put LJ in the lead for the Heisman and UofL in great position for the Championship Playoffs. College Gameday is here, the city is abuzz, let's welcome our Seminole friends to our wonderful city for the game Saturday.

So much more rides on Florida State than lowly Kentucky.

Go Cards! Beat the Noles!

Last edited:
We can walk and chew gum at the same time.

I can revel in their misery. Many of us predicted Coach StoopID would
be the JOKE part 2, when he was hired. Scat fans now see this.

They wont just 10% of the Cards success, they wanted Petrino, recognize the success of Jurich,
and are begging for future UofL coach -Brohm.

Its a rivalry. Make that Arch-rivalry.

Reactions: Mayoman
It should be a close game. Losing Derwin James hurts more than we want to acknowledge. I'm excited in part, because I've come to enjoy this rivalry and fan base. Go Noles
Same here. Most Louisville fans have mucho respect for the Noles.

If it's any consolation, U of L will be without a safety in the first half due to a targeting penalty from the Syracuse game. We all want everyone at full strength--no excuses...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT