ADVERTISEMENT

Leach & Pratt

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
I did not watch the kitties lose to Florida Saturday night. But, I flipped on my radio in my car and was able to enjoy about the last two minutes of the broadcast.

You think the fans are bad? Tune in and listen to their radio broadcast team! Want to look for other sources that drives their fans to harass officials? Look no further than Tom Leach & Mike Pratt. They admit they have no replay at their disposal but rip the refs and automatically call “foul” on every shot their beloved boys miss!

I hate to say it but Matt Jones isn’t the only moron fueling the idiotic behavior of their fan base!!!

These guys have been supplying ultimate disappointed Homer humor for quite a long time, lol. Sniveling cretins shocked at losses are the absolutely perfect embodiment of a fan base so inured to winning games in a football conference and playing in front of hundreds on the road. Here is exactly how "competititve" it has been for the school with the very most wins ever, lol:

1 Vanderbilt 141 104 37
2 Tennessee 138 95 43
3 Florida 130 92 38 .
4 Georgia 129 108 21
5 Alabama 111 82 29
6 Louisiana State 108 82 26
7 Mississippi 106 95 11 .
8 Auburn 104 86 18 .
9 Mississippi State 100 82 18

If that happens should we respond the way sUcK fans respond? Have our talk show host give out the phone numbers to the NCAA members so we can give threatening phone calls. Maybe we can write threatening letters or just go outside and burn our couches. Maybe we can organize and riot in the streets.

Mike Pratt is just another chip off the ole Adolph Rupp block.

Why would you expect any honesty or humility out of him? much less respect for the opponent or referees?

Reactions: Deeva
Mayo, good point. That’s why I scratch my head when a member of our radio broadcast team (Valvano) cuddles with Pratt every Friday on the air waves! That’s why Valvano cracks me up whining about Jurich not liking him. Hell, I think he should be let go for that alone.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Mayo, good point. That’s why I scratch my head when a member of our radio broadcast team (Valvano) cuddles with Pratt every Friday on the air waves! That’s why Valvano cracks me up whining about Jurich not liking him. Hell, I think he should be let go for that alone.

Valvano lets Pratt take over his show while he feeds his piehole. Pratts talks about how wonderful UK is and you can hear Valvano open mouth chewing in the background.

o replay at their disposal but rip the refs and automatically call “foul” on every shot their beloved boys miss!

I hate to say it but Matt Jones isn’t the only moron fueling the idiotic behavior of their fan base!!!
They admit they have no replay at their disposal but rip the refs and automatically call “foul” on every shot their beloved boys miss!

Too much money spent on Midnight Madness and recruiting........or maybe they don't want to know.

The ESPN 680 haters at 10 AM (MacLean & Sweeney) this week should be worth tuning in. Mike Pratt will be in their studio on Friday around noon...

Lol....coming down on Pratt for actively cheering for the school he played for????
C'mon, guys.

Leach is getting comfortable with the fact he will never be 'the voice of the Kentucky Wildcats'....he's the third to try since Cawood Ledford retired.
Cawood was told to call the game. Leach was hired to cheer the team.

Lol....coming down on Pratt for actively cheering for the school he played for????
C'mon, guys.

Leach is getting comfortable with the fact he will never be 'the voice of the Kentucky Wildcats'....he's the third to try since Cawood Ledford retired.
Cawood was told to call the game. Leach was hired to cheer the team.

Bollocks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT