ADVERTISEMENT

Lame-ar thomas. Anger problems ?

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
Anyway, we got a couple of e-mails asking the musical question: "Is that the same Lamar Thomas who played for the Hurricanes and the Dolphins?" Yep. And he wasn't exactly a solid citizen. Thomas' rap sheet includes:

• Arrested and jailed for aggravated battery for attacking his pregnant fiancee with a deadly weapon.

• Arrested for violating probation.

• Detained for brandishing a handgun and threatening suicide, prompting authorities to check him in to a mental institution.

• Did jail time for again violating probation related to the battery charges, when he was arrested for choking
his fiancee. His six-month old son was present at the scene.

http://deadspin.com/207778/back-to-you-in-the-booth-lamar

Reactions: wilkie01
We can't talk about all his negative past history because he jumped to uk now. He had those same issues while coaching here so no need for the hate. Geeez he is just a position coach.

But at least the kitty fans cannot use the old argument that they only hire coaches "with class and pristine" resumes. If he is that devoid of loyalty then let him go.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

There is waaaaaay too much pub for this late move, position coaches are a dime a dozen. If Clint Hurdt had done this I'd be pissed, Lamar was nothing special as a recruiter so we will move on.

We can't talk about all his negative past history because he jumped to uk now. He had those same issues while coaching here so no need for the hate. Geeez he is just a position coach.

As usual blewfist, you miss the point. Among other things.
SuCkS fans daily spout venom about UofL coaches and players past.
Now the hypocrites are so desperate, they'll ignore lame-ar's past.
i love exposing their hypocrisy. You dont like it, tough.........

Get a life dude, you didn't have anything to say when he was here. Did you not get your gift basket for the one night stand?

Reactions: Bobcat94
47357280.jpg

Kerry, sorry to say, but your hypocrisy is showing as well. 3 days ago he was Lamar Thomas, wr coach. Now he moves on, and he's Lame-ar the woman beater. Were you calling for him to be fired while he was here? Maybe you were, I haven't looked back at the other posts.

I remember a lot about Lamar when he played for the Canes back in the day. He was really good and was the epitome of Miami football during the Jimmy Johnson and Dennis Erickson years. Crotch grabbing, trash talking, preening guys who a gave a big F U to the college football establishment. Those guys made people look at FSU as an all Saints team in comparison but man were they good.

There will never be an era like that again in college football IMO.

Kerry, sorry to say, but your hypocrisy is showing as well. 3 days ago he was Lamar Thomas, wr coach. Now he moves on, and he's Lame-ar the woman beater. Were you calling for him to be fired while he was here? Maybe you were, I haven't looked back at the other posts.

His past was known. We fans, the administration, and coaching staff believes in 2nd, 3rd chances. Unlike your fanbase who daily calls UofL desperate, and win at all costs.

He's 'lame' for going to a rival that is 4-20 the past 3 seasons and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
TO DO, in December, or January. LoL.

At least go to a real football school. OSU, UF, Tenn, even his alma mater had a new staff.
Hate him-no. He went from the Penthouse to the outhouse.

There is no reason to pile on Thomas. He made a decision to move on and it happens all the time in college football. It is an opportunity to bring in another quality coach which Louisville will do. Good luck to Thomas at UK.

Reactions: 65bird
There is no reason to pile on Thomas. He made a decision to move on and it happens all the time in college football. It is an opportunity to bring in another quality coach which Louisville will do. Good luck to Thomas at UK.

Agreed. He served his purpose at UofL, whether it is to be believed he was more recruiter than coach or not. It's my understanding we have our star QB (LJ) for the next couple of years, thanks to LT. I'm sure it wasn't his choice to release the news of his move prematurely (that award goes to Matt Jones). Thank him for his service, wish him well (in his next position after UK), and turn our attention to what I'm confident will be a great hire to replace him.

Time to move on. We get a new coach and they get our hand-me-down. Sounds good to me. Heck he was a position coach it's not like they got CBP.

Reactions: SoulSr
"My fanbase". Lol. My fanbase is fellow Card fans. Just because I disagreed with your statement doesn't make me a uk fan.

His past was known. We fans, the administration, and coaching staff believes in 2nd, 3rd chances. Unlike your fanbase who daily calls UofL desperate, and win at all costs.

He's 'lame' for going to a rival that is 4-20 the past 3 seasons and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
TO DO, in December, or January. LoL.

At least go to a real football school. OSU, UF, Tenn, even his alma mater had a new staff.
Hate him-no. He went from the Penthouse to the outhouse.

As usual blewfist, you miss the point. Among other things.
SuCkS fans daily spout venom about UofL coaches and players past.
Now the hypocrites are so desperate, they'll ignore lame-ar's past.
i love exposing their hypocrisy. You dont like it, tough.........
Read and thinik what you wrote . LOL you are just as smart as them i see

Of all the schools he could try to go to, he went to he went to our rival. He has been here and knows what the rivalry is. The information is leaked two days before signing day and while he may not have leaked it himself he changed his Twitter profile to a UK background before there was an official announcement made from either school.

That's plenty of reason for me to pile on. I do not wish him luck.

Andrea Adelson tweeted that he was getting let go by Louisville after NSD. Good for him to find another job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT