ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Kuric

I never doubted his courage to make it back. This young man is special. The brain controls everything. His ability to stand and walk could have been and probably was impacted from the surgery. It was really great to see him working out with full motor skill functions.

Thanks for sharing that Shadow Force. That made my day!

Last edited:
Anyone have a copy of his dunk against ND with the ND cheerleaders sitting on the floor behind the basket with their faces in shock. They were probably told white guys can't jump and it surprised the h--- out of them.

If you do please post on the board.

Dude from my hometown of Evansville. Couldn't be more proud of Kyle. He has shown toughness, resiliency, courage. Congratulations should also be extended to the incredibly talented surgical team and rehab professionals who worked with Kyle. It must be extremely rewarding to see his progress. Miraculous!

Reactions: shadow force
Kyle is truly what it means to be L1C4 and is what should be compared to the OAD not done and ones. He represents himself and the university, can say that about any OADs for uK. Who's the last one? Kenny sky walker?

Amazing comeback for a guy literally on the edge of life and death. Inspirational...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT