ADVERTISEMENT

Kiki Jefferson

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I just saw on Twitter that Kiki Jefferson a 6’1” guard has transferred to Louisville. She was the Sunbelt player of the year averaging 18 points a game. Louisville beat out North Carolina for her services, can anyone confirm this?

So it is a dine deal she is a Cardinal and her resume is impressive. If you get a chance google her, as of right now we have 4 transfers coming in. We have a 6’3” front court player, a 5’7” guard and 2-6’1” guards. Everyone has been saying we need more height at the guard spot and now we have it.

This needs to have more posts. Yet, the HVL wah wah thread is still going strong. (I know because I just added to it…). This is a solid pickup. Couple of more hopefully still being worked. Maybe another post and another shooter.

Call me crazy-I think next year's team will be better. Morgan Jones was a bit of a disappointment, especially after having Engsler step in and do what she did. Jeff is doing work so far and still working.

I would love for him to get Aneshia Morrow from DePaul she is rated the top transfer I the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT