ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Stallings

Dude stallings is just a loser. Doesn’t matter where he is. Take away that weird gym at vandy and he gets canned ages ago. Pitt is stupid for hiring him

By the way, this garbage conference is about to put 8 teams in the dance. Stop living in the past and watch some ball. There is some talent in the sec.

Garbage

Keep in mind Rocky's the same guy who thought Diallo was about to break out. Or maybe he said "break down" and I misunderstood... :p

Keep in mind Rocky's the same guy who thought Diallo was about to break out. Or maybe he said "break down" and I misunderstood... :p
I actually don’t remember saying he was about to break out. But I kind of wish I had.

I actually don’t remember saying he was about to break out. But I kind of wish I had.
LOL... Did the poor kid have a decent game today?

636490408444435102-20171216-NCAAB-VirginiaTechvKentucky-CJ3196-copy.jpg

LOL... Did the poor kid have a decent game today?

636490408444435102-20171216-NCAAB-VirginiaTechvKentucky-CJ3196-copy.jpg
He’s having a great tourney but you knew that. This kid has caused me to pull my hair out this season. So Seeing him do well is awesome. He’s had to hear a lot of crap from our fan base (well deserved but bad form). He’s admitted to hearing the criticism and being affected by it. After all, he is the one that came back this year. Good for him. He’s stepping up.

I figured you wouldn't be back here otherwise. With any luck, maybe he'll move back into the Draft...

C-LuzznXgAARDdM.jpg:large
Can we agree that Cal is the best coach on planet earth? He has transformed a kid who is woefully short on basketball skills into a solid performer in just a few weeks. Incredible.

Can we agree that Cal is the best coach on planet earth? He has transformed a kid who is woefully short on basketball skills into a solid performer in just a few weeks. Incredible.
You mean the kid can sniff double figures against Davidson and Buffalo? No wonder he's yawning...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT