ADVERTISEMENT

KenPom

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
Cards and Cats rated 1 and 2 for 2017.I wish I knew how to link it,but I don't.Can somebody link it?

Still some things yet to be determined in the next 6 weeks or so with guys bolting for all these teams in the top 10.I think we'll have a better idea after declarations are made.

Yeah, just a tad early. I would expect UK, UL, Duke, etc to be highly ranked next year, but that's still 9 months away and we're not done with this year yet.

Yeah, just a tad early. I would expect UK, UL, Duke, etc to be highly ranked next year, but that's still 9 months away and we're not done with this year yet.
Ken Pom takes into consideration which guys are projected to declare early and incoming classes already signed,so not that early.And yes, we're done with this year.

Nice too hear but thats the last thing we need unecessary expectations. The one major thing i hate about the self imposed ban we will possibly have a team if they are able to play next in years post season. A team without that experience.

thats the last thing we need unecessary expectations.
It is what it is.Obviously,this means nothing if there are further sanctions on post season,but it doesn't mean there's not gonna be a good team on the court.I don't see anything wrong with high expectations.Your team should always only consider the loftiest of goals.

It is what it is.Obviously,this means nothing if there are further sanctions on post season,but it doesn't mean there's not gonna be a good team on the court.I don't see anything wrong with high expectations.Your team should always only consider the loftiest of goals.

Doubt very seriously Louisville will have a 2nd Post Season Ban...especially after taking the good faith step of a self imposed ban

Doubt very seriously Louisville will have a 2nd Post Season Ban...especially after taking the good faith step of a self imposed ban
I hope their is not another ban , but we just don't know anything really! And everything so far" albeit" only one side of story has been told. Has been basically negative so it's hard to really say something positive will come of this. But oh well we should know by summer i'm guessing .

Just going by what the NCAA usually does in regards to self imposed bans...usually if a school self punishes and is completely open in it investigation they take it easier...that is why Louisville hired someone well respected in Chuck Smrt.

Reactions: American Male
I hope their is not another ban , but we just don't know anything really! And everything so far" albeit" only one side of story has been told. Has been basically negative so it's hard to really say something positive will come of this. But oh well we should know by summer i'm guessing .
Let's lock up the swords. We don't know enough yet to justify one year's ban, much less a second...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT