ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Johnson exonerated?

More unnecessary damage inflicted by the clown show...

parade%20of%20fools_zpskpipxzq5.jpg

Hope that is true. Good new and best wishes for Kenny.

And where is this being reported and what’s the story? Not that I’m hoping it’s not true but I just need some “updated” info on this report.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I kinda feel bad for some of these guys. The collateral damage done by McGee and Fair is damaging a lot of careers. Johnson, Padgett, Ganong, and the remaining assistants have all kinda been sent through the spin cycle because of these fools. If they weren’t a part of this issue or responsible for Fair he should at the very least get a solid recommendation to a smaller school.

I kinda feel bad for some of these guys. The collateral damage done by McGee and Fair is damaging a lot of careers. Johnson, Padgett, Ganong, and the remaining assistants have all kinda been sent through the spin cycle because of these fools. If they weren’t a part of this issue or responsible for Fair he should at the very least get a solid recommendation to a smaller school.
The only pushback I'd give on that is they're trying to make bank in a bad business. It's like trying to be the only honorable thief in the world.

If being a good, honorable coach is what they want to be, they could coach in a small college setting. But they also wanna make a lotta money...

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
Delusion. Ganong has another place in athletics that he’ll be working at from what I understand. And Padgett is labeled as “Assistant to the AD” until he finds another job. Johnson was an assistant and very close to Pitino. They weren’t going to allow him to stay because it was just time to move on.

I wish this board would stop harping on the past because no matter what you say, it’s all over, and nothing will change. It’s pointless. Just move on and get excited about a new era.

That’s why a lot of UofL fans dont like this board because it’s full of conspiracy and delusion with the past regime. Who cares. Get over it.

Delusion. Ganong has another place in athletics that he’ll be working at from what I understand. And Padgett is labeled as “Assistant to the AD” until he finds another job. Johnson was an assistant and very close to Pitino. They weren’t going to allow him to stay because it was just time to move on.

I wish this board would stop harping on the past because no matter what you say, it’s all over, and nothing will change. It’s pointless. Just move on and get excited about a new era.

That’s why a lot of UofL fans dont like this board because it’s full of conspiracy and delusion with the past regime. Who cares. Get over it.

Considering we are still dealing the the fallout from the takeover its still a huge deal. I don't know why some fans now expect those who didn't support the takeover to simply trust the new regime after everything that happened. They gave themselves lots of money to weather the storm and criticism from the fanbase. Its their job to makes those people trust them again because if they really want the program to succeed they are going to need those fans support and money.

Reactions: American Male
...I wish this board would stop harping on the past because no matter what you say, it’s all over, and nothing will change. It’s pointless. Just move on and get excited about a new era...
These clowns just filed suit against Doc Ramsey. Maybe they could use your advice...

parade%20of%20fools_zpskpipxzq5.jpg

Not sure if you’re talking about my post, but I’ve been pretty adamant about moving on. I was pointing out that Fair and McGee killed a lot of careers. I’m excited about Mack and his staff.

Not sure if you’re talking about my post, but I’ve been pretty adamant about moving on. I was pointing out that Fair and McGee killed a lot of careers. I’m excited about Mack and his staff.
There's nothing wrong with your post or subject.

"Moving on" protects the clown show. Unfortunately, that's a priority for some...

No. It wasn't directed at anyone. I just get sick of getting on here and seeing conspiracy's and other crap whether they are for or against the new regime. Whether they trash talk or help the old regime. NO MATTER what it's about, it's just old. I'm not arguing either way.

I just want to move on and look forward to the future without everything in the past being brought up and what could've been or who shouldnt have been or this, that, and the other. That's the only negative about this board. Countless threads are started just to stir the pot. It just gets old and there's really no sense in it.

When something happens to get excited about, I will.

We have a bunch of new names with a lot to prove.

“Moving on” doesn’t automatically mean moving ahead. Suing Ramsey proves this.

Reactions: zipp
Ramsey was as crooked as they come. Good for them

And opinions like this are why I believe a trial of the accusations versus Dr. Ramsey will reveal that you are wrong. Yes, maybe he did things in a way that was not a typical way of doing business but “crooked” is not a word I’d be throwing around if I were you. I’m hoping this suit goes to trial to prove either you or me wrong. I’m pretty comfortable that this suit will prove that the grissom and snotter cabal is as ignorant as they can be and that they should never been put in charge.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT