ADVERTISEMENT

kenneth "traitor" payne

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
Well well well. There is a push for him to be UofL's next coach huh.
Let me add some points i haven't seen ;

First of all-HELLLLLĹLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
He will never be, but if he was ever UofL's HC, im no longer a fan.

If youre going with inexperienced, you might as well,stick wi Coach Padgett, who
will be experienced by then.

Would uofk hire traitor Payne, whenever Crapiperi is caught cheating errrrr.......leaves ?
of course not.

Payne had his chance to be on staff here. If i recall, asshole offered him a spot when he left Oregon.
There was rumors of illegal contact with agents under the HC Kent. Payne had started making
Inroads for Nike, but decided to leave the NW for Lexghanistan. Not his alma mater.

I still chuckle at the Pervis Ellison quote of "yeah send me some of that ish (cayuts apperal )
I digress. Why hasnt payne been a HC before now ? To good for low level HC jobs.
This traitor is a recruiter. Slimy one at best.

I havent read, nor will i read Bozo's article. All due respect to all the former Cards who want
Him here as HC, but dont need him and dont want him.

Lastly, he's not just a traitor for working under cheater cow. His first betrayal happened in 1986.
He and Kevin Walls reportedly discouraged Rex Chapman from coming here. Yes Rex wanted to
come here and was very close. A New Camaro would convince alot of 18 yrs olds.
Traitor payne didn't even play his position. Add Rex, not only does UofL make the tourney in 87,
theyre probably a final four team.

Id rather see kragdud rehired as football coach than this traitor to even get an interview.
Run tell dat cindawg o_O

Last edited:
The push for him isnt real. I’d advise all of you to not buy into it or think about it at all. Payne is 100% NOT going to be anywhere close to consideration

Reactions: Cue Card
Gotta agree. KP burned his UofL bridges a very long time ago, and capped it off by going to UofK to be a 'assistant coach'. Our UofL program is in a world of hurt right now, and the LAST thing the program needs is a slimy recruiter with his 'ties' to the recruiting circles. He's as dirty as dirty gets. Not just no but HELL NO to Payne ever becoming anything on UofL's coaching staff.

This is all media smoke to get clicks.Tim Sullivan was first to report it, and I haven't seen him publish anything worth two sh*ts in his life. Take it with grain of salt and pay it no mind.

We are all in on Chris Mack IMO, and I hope I'm right.

If youre going with inexperienced, you might as well,stick wi Coach Padgett, who

Would uofk hire traitor Payne, whenever Crapiperi is caught cheating errrrr.......leaves ?
of course not.

Payne had his chance to be on staff here. If i recall, asshole offered him a spot when he left Oregon.
There was rumors of illegal contact with agents under the HC Kent. Payne had started making
Inroads for Nike, but decided to leave the NW for Lexghanistan. Not his alma mater.

I still chuckle at the Pervis Ellison quote of "yeah send me some of that ish (cayuts apperal )
I digress. Why hasnt payne been a HC before now ? To good for low level HC jobs.

I havent read, nor will i read Bozo's article. All due respect to all the former Cards who want

Lastly, he's not just a traitor for working under cheater cow. His first betrayal happened in 1986.
He and Kevin Walls reportedly discouraged Rex Chapman from coming here. Yes Rex wanted to
Traitor payne didn't even play his position. Add Rex, not only does UofL make the tourney in 87,

Id rather see kragdud rehired as football coach than this traitor to even get an interview.
Run tell dat cindawg o_O
I went to KWC then and knew Rex from playing a lot of pickup games in the old Quonset hut.. Yeah he wanted to come here but he grandma's new house and vehicles for all the family plus other benefits convinced him that UK was the place for him. UK was willing to pay whatever it took to get him in blue. It had nothing to do with any UofL players talking him out of it.

Reactions: Kratz

of course not.

Run tell dat cindawg o_O

Totally agree KR.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

There were a lot of really talented players on those teams with Pervis and Payne. How about a “coach” Hall? He was very fundamentally sound and has coached at the high school level. Just askin.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

The only picture that I remember of Payne being in, is the one where Chapman has his nutz in Kenny’s face while dunking. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT