ADVERTISEMENT

Keg

No offense to any UC fans but I would rather play WVU than UC. You just don’t gain much from beating G5 teams. On the other side go lose to a G5 team and your seasons over. They just need to get in the Big 12 or ACC. It’s total BS Cincy isn’t in a P5 conference. They are probably better than UL this yr but like we were 8 yrs ago you will always struggle to get the talent. Kids want to play FSU, want to play Clemson and Miami.

Reactions: BlueRattie
the conversation started about the KEG. I added points about the rivalry in general. Would I rather play UC in both sports over UVA in both sports? Yes I would prefer UC. Would I prefer not to be in the ACC so we could play UC every year in both sports? Don't be stupid! If you can't appreciate the aspects of the UL - UC rilvarly, historically, in both sports, then that is either your ignorance or you are a younger fan that doesn't know where your own team came from.

the conversation started about the KEG. I added points about the rivalry in general. Would I rather play UC in both sports over UVA in both sports? Yes I would prefer UC. Would I prefer not to be in the ACC so we could play UC every year in both sports? Don't be stupid! If you can't appreciate the aspects of the UL - UC rilvarly, historically, in both sports, then that is either your ignorance or you are a younger fan that doesn't know where your own team came from.

There is no rivalry with those bums. Never was to me, bro. They had an ass for us to kick and a keg for us to keep. Forgetem

Hey, I’m in my 70s and therefore I’ve been around for a long time. I’ve been to Cincy numerous times for football games and even downtown for a basketball game when they played a few games down there. Cincy sucks and I don’t want anything to do with them. If we were to play them then the advantage should be OURS as in a 2 for 1 deal in football and/or basketball and not every year. They do not deserve any more than that, period. We do play them in baseball.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Villebandit
There is no rivalry with those bums. Never was to me, bro. They had an ass for us to kick and a keg for us to keep. Forgetem
That is as dumb as just being a plain ass to say we never had a rivalry with them. For years, decades, they were the defined multi sport rival. Yes we have moved up and past them but the arrogance about this rivalry with UC and thinking about where this UofL program came from...whatever.

Last edited:
Hey, I’m in my 70s and therefore I’ve been around for a long time. I’ve been to Cincy numerous times for football games and even downtown for a basketball game when they played a few games down there. Cincy sucks and I don’t want anything to do with them. If we were to play them then the advantage should be OURS as in a 2 for 1 deal in football and/or basketball and not every year. They do not deserve any more than that, period. We do play them in baseball.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I'm in my 40's and I won't try to reach past my years, but for someone your age to have the look down your nose approach is sad. I'm old enough to know where this program came from....a f/n shit hole. To act uppity and better is to act as the programs and fanbases we despised for decades. I've had my moments with the UC fan base, believe me. However, I'm not going to take the road some of you never were on until the last 5-6 years. Just not going to do it. If you are who you say you are it should be quite easy for you to reflect and then simply realize what I'm talking about. If not, I'm guessing you are the types that have Gold Lot passes and show up 5 minutes before kick off and bitch for two weeks as to why you couldn't get your parking taken care of in microwave fashion...I'm just saying!

Bro, for years, decades, they were just another ass for us to kick.

Don’t give a damn about that old ass high school stadium they play in, don’t give a damn about their stupid ass UKaaay lite mascot, no damns about their chili, the reds, OTR, their beer, ikea, Kings Island, Bobby mackeys or the strip clubs they don’t have.

Cincinnati sucks, bro. We curb stomp them in everything, we got the keg that they love and we don’t give a shit about, they are dead to me. Have fun competing with f’n Memphis for some shitty ass bowl while we compete for a New Year’s Day and playoff bowls. Fact.

Reactions: gocds
Bro, for years, decades, they were just another ass for us to kick.

Don’t give a damn about that old ass high school stadium they play in, don’t give a damn about their stupid ass UKaaay lite mascot, no damns about their chili, the reds, OTR, their beer, ikea, Kings Island, Bobby mackeys or the strip clubs they don’t have.

Cincinnati sucks, bro. We curb stomp them in everything, we got the keg that they love and we don’t give a shit about, they are dead to me. Have fun competing with f’n Memphis for some shitty ass bowl while we compete for a New Year’s Day and playoff bowls. Fact.
Bro, that’s about as ignorant as they come. We own a 2 game win streak against them... and before you respond they lead the series 30-22. Probably don’t care about soccer but they are considered Louisville FC’s main rival. Brush up on your knowledge before you go spouting off.. Internet is your best friend.

I won’t speak to a member of the #birdgang like I would a UC bum or a #trashcat but I legit could care less about UC getting a series lead on us during WWII, bro. I’m sure our #badassbirds were taking care of their country and families during that time anyway, bro. The UKaaay #trashcats also have a series lead over us from WW1 and we still own them too, bro.

Fact is we have owned the Bums in the modern era. 70-7 comes to mind, bro. They aren’t on our level, they’re straight up garbage. Not on Purdue level of trash but close. The fact that we have something they cherish makes it all that much better.

Further, bro, you’re right. Don’t care about minor league soccer here, bro. We own them in that too but at least they’re somewhat on our level, bro.

Fact is we own that bum town in culture, athletics, all sports and anything else that’s comparable, bro. There’s a reason no one wants to live in the limits of the Nasti and it’s bc they suck.

The past is over, bro, best let it go before the future becomes the present and rolls all over you like the cards did beating the nasties 70-7.

You know who else we have had rivalries with, bro. WKU, Murray and Eastern. You want to go to Richmond for a game?

We are already giving WKU a home game in Nashville, my man. There’s a significant chance they drop an L on us. Thank god it isn’t in BG because that would be like us beating Florida State in the rain years ago.

We aren’t here to build other teams programs, my man. We are here to kick ass and win ships. Sorry that your nasticats are stuck in the past.

Don’t give a damn, bro. We beat their ass like that on the regular and that’s how relevant the Nastis are to what the gang has going on, bro.

You can take your nasti cat fandom straight on over there and tell the folks on fountain square how you want that keg back and the chance for relevance against those #badassbirds.

Don’t give a damn, bro. We beat their ass like that on the regular and that’s how relevant the Nastis are to what the gang has going on, bro.

You can take your nasti cat fandom straight on over there and tell the folks on fountain square how you want that keg back and the chance for relevance against those #badassbirds.
Obviously bro but since you can’t form a decent sentence or logical response, your opinion means very little, bro.

Bro, you’re clearly a Cincinnasti fan that has posted 6k times as an alleged #birdgang member.

Your opinion has as much relevance as that broke ass bum city that you clearly love and support. Bro, there has never been someone to defend an alleged “rival” like you have. That raises a lot of questions and concerns, bro.

They’re going to be at higher ground in a few weeks, I’m certain you’ll be there with them talking up a desire to continue losing the keg to the #badassbirds.

GTFOH, bum. Go roll around Clifton with all of your broke ass friends, bro. Keep dreaming of the glory days when you had the Keg in the 1930s, we’ll stay focused on winning the ACC.

Bro, you’re clearly a Cincinnasti fan that has posted 6k times as an alleged #birdgang member.

Your opinion has as much relevance as that broke ass bum city that you clearly love and support. Bro, there has never been someone to defend an alleged “rival” like you have. That raises a lot of questions and concerns, bro.

They’re going to be at higher ground in a few weeks, I’m certain you’ll be there with them talking up a desire to continue losing the keg to the #badassbirds.

GTFOH, bum. Go roll around Clifton with all of your broke ass friends, bro. Keep dreaming of the glory days when you had the Keg in the 1930s, we’ll stay focused on winning the ACC.
Bro, I believe in honesty something you apparently know ish about, Bro. That sum it up for you bro?

Poor attempt at diverting, @Fakecardfan.

It’s about like how poor you are at faking being a member of the #birdgang, bro. Sad really.

I’m sure mobile is nice in early December, bro. Hope you enjoy visiting there with your Cincinnasti fakecats for their bowl game.

I won’t be thinking of the keg when we are rolling some team with a pulse. But you can keep dreaming about it, bro, it’s never leaving a backroom closet at the Louisville Gardens or somewhere similar that no one gives a shit about. Bout like your team and city, bro.

Haha you’re a funny bearcat, bro. My English is next level, it comes with being educated at fine institutions like UofL. You, however, are struggling with a great deal of inadequacy issues due to your lifelong association with that bum ass school down the road.

Wish you the best, my man, but that keg isn’t going anywhere and it’s not healthy to live lies.

Haha you’re a funny bearcat, bro. My English is next level, it comes with being educated at fine institutions like UofL. You, however, are struggling with a great deal of inadequacy issues due to your lifelong association with that bum ass school down the road.

Wish you the best, my man, but that keg isn’t going anywhere and it’s not healthy to live lies.
Haha... a one star poster who doesn’t know ish about the college football environment. Bro, who’s living the lie? VilleBandit? Get that from the frito bandido?

BROOOO!!! Lmao

What an odd old man or young Cincinnasti fan flex. You shut me down with the internet message board trash talk. Bro, you’re dominating the internet message board game. My man is a professional on the crunch zone, posting as a true #birdgang member while living a double life. Interesting, bro, real interesting.

Guess I don’t know shit about college football environments since I consider little league nippert stadium trash. Bro, educate us about how hype those 600 bearcat fans get haha GTFOH, old man. Hahaha

You prolly don’t even know that bandidos is the best Mexican restaurant in the Ville since you’re a Cincinnasti fan and all. What a bum! Haha

You’re right, bro. Can’t help it when other team fans come on our board trying to start stuff, ain’t got the patience, bro.

BROOOO!!! Lmao

What an odd old man or young Cincinnasti fan flex. You shut me down with the internet message board trash talk. Bro, you’re dominating the internet message board game. My man is a professional on the crunch zone, posting as a true #birdgang member while living a double life. Interesting, bro, real interesting.

Guess I don’t know shit about college football environments since I consider little league nippert stadium trash. Bro, educate us about how hype those 600 bearcat fans get haha GTFOH, old man. Hahaha

You prolly don’t even know that bandidos is the best Mexican restaurant in the Ville since you’re a Cincinnasti fan and all. What a bum! Haha
Bro, your posts speak for themselves. Why do you try so hard to make U of L fans seem like idiots with your “Ville” and your “Bro” ish? I’ll be glad when school is back in session and you don’t have access to a computer.

Reactions: CARDWIZ
Plain English, old man.

You are not a UofL fan. No Card would defend their rival to the level you do, bro. UKaaay doesn’t even do that.

I’m a grown ass man, bro. Sorry that you’ve lived your entire life wishing the best for UC while acting like a Card fan. Congrats on all the message board posts from your nursing home and hope that you accept reality that the keg is gone and your school sucks as you sit in that wheelchair waiting. Enjoy it, my man, I’m sure the home has a lot of social functions for you to enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT