ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING: Kasean Pryor Commits To Cards

Another player that fits what Kelsey wants to do offensively. Pretty good defensively. Can play the 5 or 4.

Land the kid from BYU then they could have 5 legit shooters on the court.

Reactions: shadow force
This dude looks good. Didn't hear his name much. Now if only Hawkins out of Illinois would commit, this team would be a ACC contender.

Of course we need to see everyone on the court and see what the coaches have planned, but this whole thing could turn around in one season.

It's going to be weird that first game seeing an entirely new roster of players. Like were an expansion team.

I did a little digging on Pryor. Sorry but I'm still a nerd. He was also 81% from the line, averaged 1.8 assists and 1.7 assists per game last year. He appears to be a still developing player as he spent two years barely playing at Boise, sat out a year and really picked up the pace at USF last year. Hidden in the 13.0 ppg were several games where he scored 29. I like this pickup.

Getting a quality big like Pryor is a big relief and only reaffirms my faith in CPK and staffs recruiting ability.

Adding Waterman and Rooths or someone else and this team looks ready to cook.
I NEED Waterman and Rooths to commit. That’s a squad. Grab one more guard or big man that needs a little bit of time before making an impact and we’re in business

Kasean Pryor committed to UofL before ever visiting which he is officially doing today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT