ADVERTISEMENT

karma for you SuCkS fans. 3 cat players in a brawl

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
At a bar in Richmond.

Drew barker, Dorian baker, and Tymere dubose. One of
these players hit EKU player Colton Scurry acros the
face with a bottle. He needed medical attention.

Karma for the 10 page threads about a POSSIBLE UofL recruit,
not current players as the three afformentioned.

And you cayuts call UofL thug u. Strike two on barker.....
This post was edited on 1/27 8:28 PM by KerryRhodes

Somebody must have made fun of their double-wide.
Seriously, there are very few Angels in college FB, I'm just sorry for the kid that got hit with a bottle. Hope he's OK

Originally posted by REDWAVEALERT:
Well we know the UK kids didn't win because they never win away from home...
They couldnt win 3 on 1
laugh.r191677.gif

A tweet from the CJ's Tim sullivan below.

Tim Sullivan ‏@TimSullivan714 4m4 minutes ago Louisville, KY
Dad of #EKU's Colton Scurry says son has, "so much swelling, he couldn't see for the last 2 days. Several fractures in his face and nose."

Originally posted by REDWAVEALERT:
Kerry you on twitter?
HELL NO !

its from a post from TOS.

I dont twitter, facebook, instragram, any of that stuff. These messageboards are
the closest i get.

Originally posted by KerryRhodes:
...Drew barker...
Just announced...

...This guy has been retroactively suspended for every game of his redshirt season.

LPT Football: No voluntary summer workouts for this guy either...

Do they get to count this as a road win since it was in Richmond? May be the only way they ever get one of those...

Originally posted by beantowncard:
Somebody must have made fun of their double-wide.
Seriously, there are very few Angels in college FB, I'm just sorry for the kid that got hit with a bottle. Hope he's OK
Their double wide what? Trailer or rear?
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by zipp:
Originally posted by KerryRhodes:
...Drew barker...
Just announced...

...This guy has been retroactively suspended for every game of his redshirt season.

LPT Football: No voluntary summer workouts for this guy either...
So he received a total 12 games in 2 suspensions. Im impressed by coach stoopID.

Then again, coach stoopID did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in regards to ashley lowery....

Sad story for these 3 young men who seem to have throw a chance away to go to school. All because some other guy "smudged your Puma's". Barker does seem like an entitled little bitch, "i'magon' to yeekay". Maybe at his next stop, he'll grow up a bit. Wonder what J-load has to say about his Ft.Thomas little brother?

Originally posted by MtCardinal:
Sad story for these 3 young men who seem to have throw a chance away to go to school. All because some other guy "smudged your Puma's". Barker does seem like an entitled little bitch, "i'magon' to yeekay". Maybe at his next stop, he'll grow up a bit. Wonder what J-load has to say about his Ft.Thomas little brother?

If you're talking about Barker, He didn't play at Highlands...None of them did!

smokin.r191677.gif

This may be more than just a little dust up. Apparently the kid from EKU is pretty messed up.

If it is Drew Barker, this PussBag will go down as the biggest worm in history (along with his other 2 UK d-bag buddies). First jawing at Louisville players while being protected by 10 guys and then being involved in a 3 vs 1. Nice combo limpy.

This post was edited on 1/28 1:06 AM by Louisvillian

Sad to see these 3 U of K players in trouble again. And Barker was going to be the face of the U of K program?

1) Weren't all three under 21 and underage?

2) If you are suspended once this year, would you stay out of places like this to begin with?

3) Criminal assault charges could/might be filed against the 3 players?

4) Will the bar be be charged for allowing underage drinking?

It doesn't surprise me that these guys were involved in an incident. The way that entire team acted when they played Lousville told me everything I needed to know about this coach. He will do whatever it takes to win games. I will be surprised if the kids are severely disciplined.

There is no way for any coach to control all these kids they just have to be consistent in their discipline. Going to EKU probably isn't the smartest thing because these three haven't shown a lot of maturity since being at UK.

Originally posted by thecycle21:
It doesn't surprise me that these guys were involved in an incident. The way that entire team acted when they played Lousville told me everything I needed to know about this coach.
This, UK football is pure buffoonery.

Takes a real tough guy to hit someone with a bottle. What a piece of ish!!! Par for the course with that program.

Originally posted by cardfan1569:

Takes a real tough guy to hit someone with a bottle. What a piece of ish!!! Par for the course with that program.
Well, what do ya do when the EKU guy is bigger, faster, and stronger?

laugh.r191677.gif

fighting0029.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Rollem Cards:

laugh.r191677.gif

fighting0029.r191677.gif
EKU>LPT

Originally posted by ULCard17:

Originally posted by Rollem Cards:

laugh.r191677.gif

fighting0029.r191677.gif
EKU>LPT
Where are all the UK lurkers very quite around here today.

Not sure if this is accurate or true, but I found this snippet on the UK board. Seems like the UK players got over confident.

"Allegedly after the bar incident the UK players drove to the EKU dorm which houses most of their football team.  And there Drew Barker was knocked TFO."

Originally posted by Cardfan1963:
Not sure if this is accurate or true, but I found this snippet on the UK board. Seems like the UK players got over confident.

"Allegedly after the bar incident the UK players drove to the EKU dorm which houses most of their football team. And there Drew Barker was knocked TFO."
So mr tough guy still couldnt walk away.
Thats strike three which means....... he'll be starting, not sent packing.

Yeah, but LPT fans are saying the EKU football player started it. That matters.

And then, the EKU guy beat the hell outta himself on the fists of the LPT football players.

It's always best to wait for the official LPT explanation.

LPT Football: World class rationalizers...

My concerns are:

1) Were the players underage?

2) After the problems they had during the year, why were they even there? It's inviting trouble and increasing chances of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

3) The role of alcohol in all of this. How much were they drinking? Alcohol, along with the testosterone of young athletes and their egos, is a problem waiting to happen. I think a lot of us can relate to those years; but for these players having the trouble that they have had???? Barker was going to be the face of the team?

Alcohol, and particularly binge drinking, has been in the news a lot.
"Alcohol:common theme in nearly all student problems - faltering grades, fights, injuries...." Article via The Washington Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/schools-try-new-strategies-to-battle-college-drinking/2013/08/29/44919708-e011-11e2-b2d4-ea6d8f477a01_story.html

Even the attorney for the ex-Vanderbilt football players found guilty of rape tried to argue that "they were too drunk to know what they were doing and that a college
culture of binge drinking and promiscuous sex should be blamed for the
attack." He thought there was validity to argue the point.
See ESPN article: Jury finds ex-Vanderbilt football players guilty of rape."
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12239000/jury-finds-ex-vanderbilt-football-players-brandon-vandenburg-cory-batey-guilty-rape?src=mobile&rand=ref~{%22ref%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FaOhiKTSfh2%22}

Kid you not, there's a narrative out there now that the chivalrous UK gentlemen were coming to the aid of a damsel in distress.

I think this article, "Kentucky Wildcats Football: Is Drew Barker at a Crossroads?," (Link: http://www.aseaofblue.com/2015/1/28/7860289/kentucky-wildcats-football-drew-barker ) is much more objective about the bar fight than other stories out there. It uses phrased like "what we know up to this point" as well as "everything thus far has been nothing more than accusations and hearsay."

Compare this article to the one written by Kyle Tucker and Tim Sullivan: "Witnesses: EKU athlete was aggressor in fight." (Link: http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/kentuckiana/2015/01/27/father-confirms-eku-lineman-injured-fight-official-connections-alleged-involvement-kentucky-athletes/22434927/ ). The C-J article comes across like tabloid press. Though it says "Witnesses," the context conveys that it is fact. Poorly written. C-J's attempt to sell more newspapers?

Well you know what, the C-J early this morning has changed the title of the article to "Police Provide Details of the Alleged UK-EKU Fight" as well as the wording of the article itself. Also, Sullivan took his name off the article entirely. This article is more objective. I understand that there were discussions with the C-J about their "tabloid press' approach.

"Police Provide Details of the Alleged UK-EKU Fight"
Link: http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/2015/01/28/police-provide-details-of-alleged-uk-eku-fight/22463743/

EKU and UL fan here, living in central KY. Please allow me to vent.
First of all the speculation blaming the EKU kid as the "aggressor" is ridiculous at this point. The "witnesses" are all friends of the UK three or had gone to the bar WITH those three. Now who do you think they are going to say started the fight? No bias there?
The outrageous comments on the uk board are unbelievable. Even to say that these 3 are so "recognizable" everywhere. Lol! I doubt that anyone knew or cared who they were (and there could be the issue!).I would not be surprised one bit that the three came walzing in and their EKU buddies announce to all that would listen, hey man we got UK football payers here, blah, blah. Maybe then that's when the mouthing started between them. Of course the e BBN is saying that the EKU kid " disrespected" the UK 3. What in the hell does that mean!
The bottom line IMO is that no matter how this started, if those 3 are involved in hitting this kid, no argument can justify that. Will they get out of it? Won't surprise me either.
And why in the hell do they leave and go to a EKU dorm? Looking for more of the same? Yes, the BBN has an explanation for that too.

This post was edited on 1/29 9:49 AM by ColonelCard

Conspicuously, this thread is lacking UK fan responses.

They are quick to throw some stones but seem pretty silent on this one huh?

Originally posted by ColonelCard:
EKU and UL fan here, livinuntilentral KY. Please allow me to vent.
First of all the speculation blaming the EKU kid as the "aggressor" is ridiculous at this point. The "witnesses" are all friends of the UK three or had gone to the bar WITH those three. Now who do you think they are going to say started the fight? No bias there?
The outrageous comments on the uk board are unbelievable. Even to say that these 3 are so "recognizable" everywhere. Lol! I doubt that anyone knew or cared who they were (and there could be the issue!).I would not be surprised one bit that the three came walzing in and their EKU buddies announce to all that would listen, hey man we got UK football payers here, blah, blah. Maybe then that's when the mouthing started between them. Of course the e BBN is saying that the EKU kid " disrespected" the UK 3. What in the hell does that mean!
The bottom line IMO is that no matter how this started, if those 3 are involved in hitting this kid, no argument can justify that. Will they get out of it? Won't surprise me either.
And why in the hell do they leave and go to a EKU dorm? Looking for more of the same? Yes, the BBN has an explanation for that too.

This post was edited on 1/29 9:49 AM by ColonelCard
You have a point there. I thought Drew Barker was a black guy until I looked him up on the web.

Seems now it's Louisville's media's fault that UK's underage players went into a bar got drunk and bludgeoned some dude. Tom does it again!

Originally posted by ColonelCard:
...And why in the hell do they leave and go to a EKU dorm? Looking for more of the same? Yes, the BBN has an explanation for that too.I forgot to add the explanation I heard...

They were going there to apologize. To someone.

LPT Football: Always sorry...

This post was edited on 1/29 1:57 PM by zipp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT