- no focus
- some very questionable play calls
- no tempo on offense
- bad officiating
- defense not tackling great
- bad field position

Pretty much all bad. Happy to only be down by 3

Reactions: Deeva
And how about that atrocious 2nd qtr that the Offensive line had? UVA's stunts and delayed blitzes had them flailing something awful. Even when they only rushed 4 our guys were struggling.

You're right though, outside of Jaire Alexander and Jamari Staples it was ugly.

Goodbye Heisman. Goodbye final four. What a pitiful effort. It seems like we'll never get there. I predict we drop to 14 or 15. Maybe we get s banjo bowl invite. TJ likes Nashville so much.

I know it won't happen, and it would severely hamper Jackson's Heisman chances, but I think we might should consider playing Bolin here. The running game isn't working, and for some reason, Jackson seems reluctant to run. We have open receivers and we do have a pocket passer on the roster.

I know it won't happen, and it would severely hamper Jackson's Heisman chances, but I think we might should consider playing Bolin here. The running game isn't working, and for some reason, Jackson seems reluctant to run. We have open receivers and we do have a pocket passer on the roster.
With all do respect. Cannot get that reasoning at all.

Reactions: Steelers2012
There are no easy games anymore in the ACC even when playing the bottom feeder teams especially on the road. But I expect Louisville to take over now and win this game by 10 to 14 points.

Reactions: Mayoman
There are no easy games anymore in the ACC even when playing the bottom feeder teams especially on the road. But I expect Louisville to take over now and win this game by 10 to 14 points.[/QUOTER]Really two td's we cant stay out of our own way today. I see nothing that says we are going to win this game. I got a bad feeling in my stomach about it.

I TOLD you all to relax and trust in Lamar Jackson. Damn buncha armchair quarterbacks. :p

I got two BB tickets to give away to the winner who guess O/U it comes down to our fg kicker and he misses.

It blows my mind that two of our worst games were against the two worst teams in the Coastal Division. Even when we lost to Clemson, we, at least, played decently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT