ADVERTISEMENT

Jurich on AM 790 today (6/7) at 3:15...

Deener said this morning that he thinks Jurich is doing this to secure a job at Louisville down the road....like 5 years. What are your thoughts on this Zipp?

Yeah, at 60+ years of age, Jurich is probably not angling for something five years from now. Heaven forbid, but he could be gone.

And I don't think Jurich would instigate that; it would come from somewhere else. The biggest factor in that is how well the clown show can raise new money. In the end, that's what drives the decisions. If big money only returns when Jurich does, it's more likely to happen.

Funny that Deener would be speculating on Jurich's return. I suspect that started when Eric Crawford was on his show doing the same thing. And Deener's jaw hit the floor during that interview. Now Deener's on the train...classic.

Yeah, at 60+ years of age, Jurich is probably not angling for something five years from now. Heaven forbid, but he could be gone.

And I don't think Jurich would instigate that; it would come from somewhere else. The biggest factor in that is how well the clown show can raise new money. In the end, that's what drives the decisions. If big money only returns when Jurich does, it's more likely to happen.

Funny that Deener would be speculating on Jurich's return. I suspect that started when Eric Crawford was on his show doing the same thing. And Deener's jaw hit the floor during that interview. Now Deener's on the train...classic.
The guy who was doing the show with him (no clue who it was) said that he could see him coming back in some capacity of fund raising. I could never see that happening. Who knows..

If this is already being discussed it just shows how unqualified Tyra is and how big of a mistake the Azz Clowns made.

Reactions: zipp
If this is already being discussed it just shows how unqualified Tyra is and how big of a mistake the Azz Clowns made.
Keep in mind that these guys are radio show hosts...they dont know much more than you and I. They were just speculating as to why he decided to do all of these radio shows around town

Although I'll be accused somehow, I swear I didn't hijack this guy's computer/smartphone... :D

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT