ADVERTISEMENT

John KBA: "Your mother wears army boots!..."

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
Now, start saying a lotta garbage about me before the LPT piranha literally devour you on your home board. Guess you've noticed they've already fired up the barbecue.

How dumb can the average slapd!ck be? You guys know I ask myself that everyday. God's honest truth... I have 25 thousand posts on this site, and I probably have 30 thousand over there. And of course I've never had posting privileges. This place is a like a damn 'zipp' autobahn 100 miles per hour right to the LPT swamp. Most of the time what I say here gets C&P'ed there without edits. Incredible stuff, and they evidently can't freaking help themselves.

The smarter-than-the-average-slapd!cks like John (sorry for the backhanded compliment) even TELL their brethren "'zipp' is just using your a$$...Obviously, the more you b!tch and talk about him, the more fun he has." It doesn't matter. The more my LPT post count goes up here, the more it goes up there. LPT haters are even "liking" me now.

John, help me understand again... Is there something about your fanbase that they all thrive on abuse?

"Elite program", my a$$...

Reactions: ClockCalamity
John, I just want to give you props and respect for the restraint and civility you've shown in dealing with posters from both boards. I, too, know what it's like to be a regular poster on your rival's board. Showing restraint in the face of verbal attacks from the extreme factions is truly a mark of maturity and proper perspective. I didn't have to deal with anything remotely close to what is being said to and about you by your brethren on your program's board (I just occasionally got a snide comment here and there questioning my UofL allegiance, nothing extreme), but then again, I DID have to deal with a TON more crap from your program's board than you have to deal with in posting here. From my perspective, you've been one of the best UK posters we've had here and I certainly appreciate the manner in which you've conducted yourself. Kudos.

I have to ask....why would you post on our board so much? There is a thing called motive. --You some kind of broke English major writing your sensible messages about how great the current system is working?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT