ADVERTISEMENT

Jermayne Lole In Transfer Portal

It’s the not so new reality. Anyone who had even a halfway decent season is going to check out who’s got more money for them. Hopefully at worst - it all evens out for UofL when it comes to additions and subtractions.

Reactions: Mayoman
Expect more seniors bounce after spring for schools the can offer them more playing time. Also, keep an eye on Maurice Turner. He was #3 last year and if he's still #3 coming out of spring I would expect him to move. Our backfield is loaded with young talent below him.

Have heard he has been held out of most of the physical part of Spring Practices due to his lingering injuries. And we have depth at that position with Dawson, Thomas and Thor Griffith coming in this summer. In a pinch you could slide Tell over there. Have heard we are currently 6 over the Scholarship limit so we need
to lose at least 6. And JB said he would like to add some WRdepth from the Portal so we need more than 6 to leave. I just hope none of them are important players. I am expecting 10 to 12 to leave.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT