ADVERTISEMENT

Jawhar Jordan

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
He’s a junior this season, is there ANY chance/possibility that he’ll return for his senior year or am I just living in fantasy land?

He’s a junior this season, is there ANY chance/possibility that he’ll return for his senior year or am I just living in fantasy land?
He's an undrafted free agent based on his size. If he can land a NIL deal that pays significantly more than a NFL practice squad, he might come back.

Reactions: Smithereen
He's an undrafted free agent based on his size. If he can land a NIL deal that pays significantly more than a NFL practice squad, he might come back.
It's tough because a running backs productive lifespan is just a few years at his level.

I'd love it if he came back, though.

This is the new NIL world. If he can rep unclogging drains and working out in a clean 24/7 gym at the same time and unlimited suntanning - he has a chance to return 😎

The value of a NFL running back has become less and less valued. Unless he won the Heismann (doubtful this year), the likelihood of him going in the first few rounds is unlikely. We need to pony up with NIL money so he can't say no to coming back.

Too bad we're not a Coastal University, he could work the hell out of the Jaws angle. Or maybe become "Jaws on the Ohio".

I think he has every down slot capabilities in the modern NFL, but I haven't been asked yet for my professional opinion.

Reactions: rh62531
Other teams will be coming after him as well as the NFL lure. I’m certain he’ll test the waters, maybe even get invited to the combine. In any case, he’s worth every NIL dollar we can muster.

Reactions: Sound.Slave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT