ADVERTISEMENT

james 5 star quick thank you for dropping that touchdown.

At the conclusion of the game the TV coverage showed the bulk of our team entering the area near the Unitas statue then the camera panned back to the field where the kitties were celebrating and a few Cardinals were still lingering. Who was one of them bullshitting and patting big blew players on the back - none other than James Quick.

Going forward we need to recruit WINNERS. Enough said.

yeah, maybe i should wait to post like the sunshine pumpers.
5 Seth Dawkins WR 6-3 201 FR Columbus, OH
sorry sir, i will not post from papa johns the rest of this year.

if #5 had all of the snaps our 5 star got we would be undefeated.
Maybe you should actually WATCH THE GAME instead of displaying your ignorance in the middle of it. I waited to post because believe it or not, being at the game is more important that being a message board troll.

I know - just another reason that I'm a "sunshine pumper". Btw - simply because I don't think you're smart enough to be intentionally ironic, today was the last game at Papa John's this year.

Derp!

Maybe you should actually WATCH THE GAME instead of displaying your ignorance in the middle of it. I waited to post because believe it or not, being at the game is more important that being a message board troll.

I know - just another reason that I'm a "sunshine pumper". Btw - simply because I don't think you're smart enough to be intentionally ironic, today was the last game at Papa John's this year.

Derp!
oh it was a double entandra. so yes I will not post from the stands the rest of the season. lol
(i thought that was funny) sorry kragthorpe cardfan.

you think this team is perfect and i think the coaching staff needs to be overhauled.

it is sad that mediocre football is accepted here.

I am sure that pathetic DC grantham and his blitz will lead us to another 8-4/ 9-3 year next season.

I'll ask one more time - did you ever play organized sports past grade school? If so, love to know at what level, and where.
none of that matters when it comes to a 5 star player dropping a touchdown, or his ridiculous antics. I am glad he is gone. Hughley as well. I bet fans like you want him around a few more years, but he is a garbage player.

Reactions: pervisl
oh it was a double entandra. so yes I will not post from the stands the rest of the season. lol
(i thought that was funny) sorry kragthorpe cardfan.

you think this team is perfect and i think the coaching staff needs to be overhauled.

it is sad that mediocre football is accepted here.

I am sure that pathetic DC grantham and his blitz will lead us to another 8-4/ 9-3 year next season.
Lol - clearly what you have is a basic misunderstanding of words. Pretty sure "double entandra" (sic) doesn't mean what you think it means. Here's a link to try to help you out https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_entendre

I quick perusal of the board indicated that you posted about 2 dozen times during the game. Perhaps staring at your phone rather than actually watching the game, accounts for your unintelligent takes.

For the record.

I don't think the team is "perfect". I think that as with every other team in cfb there are areas that need improvement - some dramatically. We just happen to differ on what those remedies are.

I prefer building upon a solid foundation -keep the good and fix the bad - because I understand sports at this level. You advocate burning things down because that's apparently the extent of your intellect.

I didn't renew my season tickets in kragthorp's last season because I realized he was the wrong person to lead the program, and I was right. By your own admission, you and your family continued to buy season tickets during that time.

If anyone is a "kragthorpe fan" it's you.

Last edited:
none of that matters when it comes to a 5 star player dropping a touchdown, or his ridiculous antics. I am glad he is gone. Hughley as well. I bet fans like you want him around a few more years, but he is a garbage player.
Got it - Never played past grade school.

I'll say this, I'm not a fan of james quick, he is unrealized potential personified however, that kid did 100X more for UofL than someone like you ever did.

I think beasley is losing IQ points every day. :D

I'm not a guy to hammer players, but Quick is not going down as one of my favorites. I gotta ask--again--what he's doing in a game and situation where a dropped pass is so costly. Lamar can't purposely throw away from him, but does he have to be in on the last play of a half?

Guess I'll only have two more opportunities to pose that question...

Reactions: pervisl
I think beasley is losing IQ points every day. :D

I'm not a guy to hammer players, but Quick is not going down as one of my favorites. I gotta ask--again--what he's doing in a game and situation where a dropped pass is so costly. Lamar can't purposely throw away from him, but does he have to be in on the last play of a half?

Guess I'll only have two more opportunities to pose that question...
you are funny, post your thoughts after the clemson game............ you are a funny guy.

Got it - Never played past grade school.

I'll say this, I'm not a fan of james quick, he is unrealized potential personified however, that kid did 100X more for UofL than someone like you ever did.
our team is great and you are right, no changes need to be made. being a 8-4 school is our ceiling, I should just get used to it like you are.

our team is great and you are right, no changes need to be made. being a 8-4 school is our ceiling, I should just get used to it like you are.
So that is a snapshot of your reality -filtered through the prism of misery that for whatever reason you wear like a blanket.

Here's the actual reality.

The program is good trying it's best to achieve and sustain greatness. It's been a 30 year plus effort but the progress made and being made is undeniable to anyone who wants to look at it objectively.

This team is flawed. It has shown glimpses of how good they can be - which makes when they perform poorly bitterly disappointing to themselves and their fans. There is clearly much work to be done on both the players and coaches part if they are to regain momentum, play to their potential and, hand the baton to next year's team. Interestingly, these are comments that apply to programs such as Michigan, Auburn, T A&M, Florida, Michigan St., Texas - really the list is endless.

At this point I still believe that they will be able to do it. If they are unable or unwilling to do so, then changes will need to be made.

Should there come a day where I'm so unhappy with what I believe is the direction of the program, that I will feel the need to continuously denigrate the coaches and players anonymously on a message board, I'll simply find some other outlet for my time.

That's called being a rational adult. You should try it sometime.

Granted I am a Trinity guy but I thought James made a lot of plays yesterday. Understand that drop hurt but the te had an int bank off his hands as well and that guy is terrific.

Given that you've proven over and over how uninformed and worthless your opinion really is, that comment doesn't trouble me in the slightest.
that is because you love participation trophies and mediocre football, so grantham and his ridiculous defense is the holy grail for you. he is complete garbage that other teams love to throw out in my eyes. Glad you love that trash of a coach.

10-3 with is a bowl win is not mediocre football. You are the biggest baby I've ever seen. UofL football is better shape today than at any point in its history any will only continue to improve.
10-3 is championship football to you?

without Lamar we would have lost to Duke, Marshall, Wake, and Virginia.
that would make us a 500 team.

no matter how much lipstick you put on this pig, its still an ugly pig.

Question. How many teams are there out there that are playing what you would define as "championship" football?

You like to play the hypothetical game a lot. So without LJ UofL is .500? I seem to recall not having LJ two years ago and the team went 9-4. How did that happen?

Question. How many teams are there out there that are playing what you would define as "championship" football?

You like to play the hypothetical game a lot. So without LJ UofL is .500? I seem to recall not having LJ two years ago and the team went 9-4. How did that happen?
do you realize we are a competent offensive line away from being in the CFP?
if we had the same line at western kentucky we would be undefeated. the exact same line and coach they have WE WOULD BE UNDEFEATED. That is a tough pill to swallow as easily as you do.

do you realize we are a competent offensive line away from being in the CFP?
if we had the same line at western kentucky we would be undefeated. the exact same line and coach they have WE WOULD BE UNDEFEATED. That is a tough pill to swallow as easily as you do.
You mean the OL from the team that went 9-3 in the mighty CUSA? That OL? Is that the same OL that averages 80 yards less rushing per game - again in the freaking CUSA - than UofL does in the ACC?

Please keep these posts coming - it's been a crappy coupla weeks and I can use the laughs.

Glad we have Lamar then. I remember sitting in the baseball stadium never ever dreaming UofL would be where it is today. You're just a microwave fan IM humble O.

Reactions: SoulSr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT