ADVERTISEMENT

Jamari Thrash

Outstanding talent. Too bad he was playing hurt so much.
I agree - being nicked up really affected his ability to gain separation and hurt his production in the latter half of the season. Hopefully, the group that Brohm has coming in has that ability to separate and, that the QBs demonstrate more ability to go through their progressions/arm talent than Plummer did.

I agree - being nicked up really affected his ability to gain separation and hurt his production in the latter half of the season. Hopefully, the group that Brohm has coming in has that ability to separate and, that the QBs demonstrate more ability to go through their progressions/arm talent than Plummer did.

100% correct on his inability to create separation. I think it was due to his injuries. If not he will need to improve that to have success in NFL.

His hand injury affected him over the last several games; not sure he was ready against UK or FSU. Agreed, we will miss him against USC.

Reactions: Mayoman
And every one of JPs throws was a damn floater.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT