ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: Jamari Johnson update

Dave Lackford

6000+
Staff
Jan 14, 2014
The analyst from our Oregon site posted the following:
Jamari Johnson:
I mentioned him as a name to watch a week or so ago and the Ducks worked quickly to get him on campus for a visit this weekend. I know he really hit it off with guys like Jurrion Dickey and the other Oregon tight end commit Kenyon Sadiq. If Moliki Matavao stays, I am not sure the Ducks go down this road. But he did not stay and the Ducks went down this road. This one seems like a commitment could come any time as the Ducks really did a fantastic job getting Johnson in town.

After Johnson's visit to Oregon he flew to Louisville. I believe his mother was with him. A source out west told me, "You can say that’s probably a good sign for Louisville because he wasn’t gonna sign without meeting the staff and now he will (meet the staff)."

Last night a source close to Louisville told me "Jamari seemed good" when I asked about him and Moore sticking with Louisville. My source also told me he hadn't spoken with Moore since it was announced he was taking a trip to Texas.

My opinion is that Johnson is still in play and Louisville has a decent shot but I think Moore is on the verge of a flip. I will have percentages out soon but right now I would but Johnson at 50/50 between Oregon and Louisville and Moore at 60/40 favoring Texas.

Reactions: Shonda97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News