ADVERTISEMENT

Jaime Alexander named a Semifinalist for the Jim Thorpe Award

Nice honor, but I don't see anyone beating out peppers for this one. Hell, he's second or third on most heisman ballots.

Peppers plays everywhere. Nose guard is probably the only position he hasn't lined up at this season. :)

Nice honor, but I don't see anyone beating out peppers for this one. Hell, he's second or third on most heisman ballots.

Peppers plays everywhere. Nose guard is probably the only position he hasn't lined up at this season. :)

I don't even feel Peppers wins that award....it goes to his Teammate Jourdan Lewis....but great honor being on that list as a True Sophomore

Definitely a great honor for a great player. Barring injury, definitely a Sunday player in the future. I was shocked when I heard this (and not sure I believe it) but they said he runs a faster 40 than Lamar. That's some rare air in and of itself.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
UofL will have the best offensive and defensive player in the country next year IMO. Jaire is so much faster he is jumping routes consistently which means more INT's for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT