ADVERTISEMENT

Ja'Darien Boykin

None that I’ve heard, though this time of year it can take a while to get approved through the NCAA’s Eligibility Center.

Jamel Starks, Monty Montgomery, Dez Melton, Justin Ford, and Ty Tyler are also not yet listed on the UofL roster at gocards.com.

On the plus side, grad transfers TJ McCoy, Ean Pfeifer, TJ Holl, and Thomas Jackson, plus 2019 signees Jalen Mitchell, Zach Edwards, Jackson Gregory, Joshua Black, Allen Smith, Renato Brown, Dorian Jones, Evan Conley, Zach Williamson, and Aidan Robbins are all on campus now.

Reactions: Mayoman
Boykin and Stark’s have failed to qualify academically. One is trying to increase his GPA and one needs to increase a test score I’m assuming the ACT. On the premium board it was mentioned not to worry yet.

Those are two of our best recruits from last class. Hope they make it. I suspect their academic uncertainty was a big factor in our ability to recruit them to UL given how late we got on them.

Anyone here know where this young man ended up for this season? JUCO? Prep School? I'd love to follow his career, was really excited when e\we got his signature on NSD. Same for Jamal Starks.

Anyone here know where this young man ended up for this season? JUCO? Prep School? I'd love to follow his career, was really excited when e\we got his signature on NSD. Same for Jamal Starks.

On the Premium board it was stated that Boykin stayed home but received the required test scores to enroll in January. Starks went prep school and he is still speaking of Coach Satterfield as his coach. IF both enroll in January they will be a part of the 2019 recruiting class. Atleast this was posted by one of the Admins. I know, because I asked the original question, and they promptly answered after researching.

Thanks! Terrific news on both and getting Boykin here is crucial. This defense is missing an edge rusher like him badly. Starks fits a need as well.

Reactions: FlavRunit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT