ADVERTISEMENT

Is this board broke?

WildCard

Five-Star Poster
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Or do I need to reset something? Not seeing any post since January 14th. What's going on?

Peace

I am guessing it sort of is...only because no one is using it right now.

Funny that there hasn't been more baseball chatter. I guess most of the posts I have seen have been in the CC forum. I think the majority of fans don't know enough about the team to comment on a regular basis. I have been on vacation and didn't get to go to any games over the last week. I am excited to get to some upcoming games.

Funny that there hasn't been more baseball chatter. I guess most of the posts I have seen have been in the CC forum. I think the majority of fans don't know enough about the team to comment on a regular basis. I have been on vacation and didn't get to go to any games over the last week. I am excited to get to some upcoming games.

I come by here ever now and then and never see any action, Baseballguy used to post a lot of info but I believe he moved on to Seattle or somewhere. It was kind of like this last year too until basketball and spring football was over.

It's a shame. This team deserves to be recognized. We've been to several games already. It helped move the black BB cloud. Crowds have been great. Today was a great day. We beat 2015 National Champs Virginia 15-0. 2 wins for weekend series. Love this team.

In fact, two big shutouts back to back. They went to Bowling Green and won 17-0 on Tuesday evening. I believe we are rounding into "shape" now.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I think a big part of the issue is that this forum is premium.

Jack, are you still planning to open it up to all posters? If/when you do, you may want to pin an announcement at the top of all of the site's webpages about the change...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT