ADVERTISEMENT

Is It NCAA Tournament Or Bust This Season?

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
For you, personally, is it NCAAT or bust this season? The bust just meaning disappointment or failure for the season. Where are your expectations on this? Is the standard always the standard no matter what or are there mitigating circumstances in your view?

For you, personally, is it NCAAT or bust this season? The bust just meaning disappointment or failure for the season. Where are your expectations on this? Is the standard always the standard no matter what or are there mitigating circumstances in your view?
Kelsey has said his team was built to win out the gate. So he has set the standard of the tourney. He himself has set a high standard . He doesn't lack confidence i will say. Sometimes that can be good or bad.

I just want to see a better product on the court. Let’s just look like we’ve practiced together before. That would be a step forward from the last two years. I think the tournament is possible, but making it depends on health and how all these new pieces fit together. It’ll be exciting.

I understand folks who may be hesitant about bold predictions, but you have to remember what a really pos coach we had the last 2 years. A historical pos coach. That dumbass started his walk-on son. 11 players on this team were in the tournament last year. The 12th? A really good freshman. Anyone who thinks this team is not going to challenge for the acc title is not paying attention. The tournament is a forgone conclusion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT