ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone else getting concerned??

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
I don’t know if it’s true or not, but there rumors on Twitter about Louisville having a few guys out of tomorrow’s game that includes RB Jordan and WR Thrash.

If the rumors are true, that could be concerning.

Last edited:
No way you just spelled concerned like that twice. Not just once, but twice.

No way you just spelled concerned like that twice. Not just once, but twice.

I texted too fast, so that’s why it was misspelled twice. I edited the post, but couldn’t the title thread.

Edit: I changed the title thread as well.

I don’t know if it’s true or not, but there rumors on Twitter about Louisville having a few guys out of tomorrow’s game that includes RB Jordan and WR Thrash.

If the rumors are true, that could be concerning.
Did they say why?

Generally that sort of information would be reflected in a change in the point spread. Vegas would have access to that sort of information well before anyone on Twitter (X) would have it.

VT has done a 180 since the disastrous start to their season, largely a result of their QB performance. I have already witnessed our offense without Jordan at Pitt, not ready to see that again.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
I think 10 points is way too high. 3.5 would be more like it.

Whether people want to admit it or not, this should be a very tight game.

Reactions: Mayoman
Please don’t anyone check my spelling or grammar it has been a long time since I was in school and sometimes those words look different.

I know that I can certainly be wrong, but my gut says Jordan and Thrash will play, they just won’t as many snaps as they normally do.

Brohm's Offensive options today are limited.
How is that? He has several capable receivers and Plummer is playing. It's not like Thrash has been lighting it up over everyone else.

Jordan not playing hurts no doubt because he's our best offensive player, but Brohm will still run the ball with Turner and others.

The only limitation I would foresee would be if Plummer wasn't playing. We might not be as successful but the options are not limited if Jordan and Thrash are out.

VT was no serious challenger at Louisville as long as the Cards were still dialed in.

There's a reason the Hokies lost to Rutgers and Marshall. I had the Cards in a few of my parlays and I normally don't bet them because I hate to lose twice on one game. They were a lock at -10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT