ADVERTISEMENT

Injuries

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
Any word on any injuries that we came out with? Especially the secondary?

Was concerned too. Especially worried about Chucky's Williams. Guessing he separated his shoulder. Hoping not. Shaq Wiggins hopefully was just held out as a precaution after he got banged up.

Any updates?

Reactions: beasleythecard
Was concerned too. Especially worried about Chucky's Williams. Guessing he separated his shoulder. Hoping not. Shaq Wiggins hopefully was just held out as a precaution after he got banged up.

Any updates?
Hope he just had a stinger, but after seeing them take the pads off who knows

On a different note, I know Radcliff and Smith are doing really well but is LJ Scott hurt? I think he could end up being an important factor down the stretch.

On a different note, I know Radcliff and Smith are doing really well but is LJ Scott hurt? I think he could end up being an important factor down the stretch.
I could be wrong but I believe Jeremy Smith has supplanted LJ as our power back but it's still makes you wonder if LJ is dinged up after seeing Malik Williams play and not him. I thought LJ was looking good before the FSU game.

If Jeremy can stop coughing up the ball he could be the guy to pound defenses into submission in the 4th qtr of games. He's also got a chance to play on Sundays IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT