ADVERTISEMENT

I'm just checking out.

DerVille

500+
Aug 5, 2010
I don't have season tickets in basketball (only football). It's going to be easy to just check out. I've got too much going on with work, wife, kids...the real world. I'm not wasting my energy or joy in life on the slut escapades of college kids, scandals, NCAA probation and shame. Louisville's the only basketball I follow so I'm just going to take a break from following basketball for a long time. Good luck to you guys who are going to feel miserable and follow this stuff every single day and debate and scrutinize every little rumor or tid bit of info every single day for the next 100 plus days. It sounds miserable and a waste of time but to eat there own.

Reactions: treyforuk
9832_81be.gif

If you have tickets for football i am a vacuum cleaner salesman.
Hope you enjoy being a troll

That really makes no sense. Seriously.
Anyway, three tickets. I'm a complete stranger to you. Why in the world would you think you know anything about me? Obviously you don't have a clue. Makes no sense at all.

Reactions: footnfan1
bu-bye.............don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Wow. Haven't heard read that before on message boards. What an intellectual, brilliant comment. Did it take you long to think that up? Do you feel better now? Wow, I guess you put me in my place. Some stranger said something stupid online. What will I ever do? I can tell the wise thinkers and grown ups are on the boards today. Take care.

Best way to get over this stuff is to start playing, Nov 1st seems far away but we will be fine. Been a Card fan since '85 and will continue to be.

Reactions: beasleythecard
I don't have season tickets in basketball (only football). It's going to be easy to just check out. I've got too much going on with work, wife, kids...the real world. I'm not wasting my energy or joy in life on the slut escapades of college kids, scandals, NCAA probation and shame. Louisville's the only basketball I follow so I'm just going to take a break from following basketball for a long time. Good luck to you guys who are going to feel miserable and follow this stuff every single day and debate and scrutinize every little rumor or tid bit of info every single day for the next 100 plus days. It sounds miserable and a waste of time but to eat there own.
Look man, I can understand your frustration. I think it's a little misguided and that you should wait until all of the facts are out but I understand. I guess my question to you would be why the need to come to the board and proclaim you're checking out and then expect everyone to high five you for turning your back on the program when it's in a time of need? You should expect some push back (rightly or wrongly) when you do this. You obviously wanted a reaction or you would have never posted what you posted. #IStandWithLouisville. Obviously you don't. That's your decision but don't expect us FANS to applaud you for it. I am not trying to be mean.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT