ADVERTISEMENT

If Vince stays, it's Brohm or bust

LeFors4Ever

3500+
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2017
My thought isn't that it'd be the right move to fire Satt from a X's & O's perspective or that Brohm is some amazing coach that'll take us to the top of the mountain, but that VT now is in a situation with a coach he does not want and it could be ugly if Brohm is not here. I personally think Satt staying is the better move.

VT basically tried to fire CSS while CSS was home with his dad and I doubt Scott knew much of what was going on before he got back to Louisville last week. The news is now out that VT made an offer (without admin support) to fire Satt and bring in Brohm. So now CSS is a coach that's working for a man that does not want him to be the coach. We now lack support. If Satt already didn't want to be here, it's going to be even worse now.

Because if Brohm is not in, then it could fall apart quickly. He's given the fans the impression he'll get Brohm done like it's a done deal, so he better deliver it or else it could be bad. If no Brohm? Then the fans have a coach they don't want. The staff is working at a place that does not want them. It's going to be harder for recruits and players to get motivated to want to be here this year.

Then we'll be at a place where we'll have an interim President and Vince is an AD that may or may not have the long-term support. Who knows what the new President will be like going forward? VT has put whispers all out there about this situation, that apparently has more to it than he's putting out, and the expectations are now that Brohm is going to be here and bring us to glory and be here for 20 years. The clock is now ticking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News