ADVERTISEMENT

Idiot that Wrote Article on UL Recruiting Struggles a few weeks back

My friend, yours is the majority viewpoint to continue playing the game. But this is by far the weakest argument--that LPT football is close to being competitive with U of L--you can make to justify it. You've now got people who want to play the game disagreeing with you.

I enjoy a good debate, but I like the other guy having a few bullets in his gun. Try one of the other approaches...
No, my viewpoint is continue to play the game as long as there are heated debates, continued dislike (call it hate which I prefer), opposing fans that I want to shut up (not that it will ever happen so continue to beat them on the field). If we rattle off 5-7 straight games both Home and away, then I might buy your dominance aspect but we had better be contending for at least ACC division championships. Your bullets are blanks as I continue to see UK on the schedule.

You do realize that we lost to them in 2016 with CBP and a Heisman...
Yes. I was there. We gave the game away with turnovers but that is one game out of the last 7 and most of the Louisville victories have been by two scores or more. Upsets happen sometimes but Louisville has dominated this series, exception being the Krapthorpe years. Even Ron Cooper had a winning record against them

Yes. I was there. We gave the game away with turnovers but that is one game out of the last 7 and most of the Louisville victories have been by two scores or more. Upsets happen sometimes but Louisville has dominated this series, exception being the Krapthorpe years. Even Ron Cooper had a winning record against them
Oh no the super bowl theory. Well if 15-9 is domination, we better not discuss basketball.

You do realize that we lost to them in 2016 with CBP and a Heisman...
That's because the game is played. If we beat Alabama in a couple weeks, does that make us on par with Bama as a program?

And we're closer to Bama than LPT is to us. Like the stats show...

That's because the game is played. If we beat Alabama in a couple weeks, does that make us on par with Bama as a program?

And we're closer to Bama than LPT is to us. Like the stats show...
You mean like stats that we didn’t receive a single vote for the top 25? The only stats that are meaningful are the ones that pertain to the actual game being played that particular year but how does that fit your agenda?

You mean like stats that we didn’t receive a single vote for the top 25? The only stats that are meaningful are the ones that pertain to the actual game being played that particular year but how does that fit your agenda?
If you want to look at numbers before the season starts Vegas currently has UofL as a 9 1/2 point favorite over the Cats and I haven't seen were the AP poll has changed that one bit.

Reactions: zipp
If you want to look at numbers before the season starts Vegas currently has UofL as a 9 1/2 point favorite over the Cats and I haven't seen were the AP poll has changed that one bit.
Mr. Canada, if you follow the storyline, I think UK is the most despicable thing in the universe so I’m not trying to put them on a pedestal. My argument is that for right now I want to keep them on the schedule because I want to beat them and humiliate them every possible opportunity, not take my ball and go home. By not playing them only allows their fans to make false claims about how bad they really are.

Mr. Canada, if you follow the storyline, I think UK is the most despicable thing in the universe so I’m not trying to put them on a pedestal. My argument is that for right now I want to keep them on the schedule because I want to beat them and humiliate them every possible opportunity, not take my ball and go home. By not playing them only allows their fans to make false claims about how bad they really are.
That might be your story line but your words say you think they have a program at the same level as UofL's.

Reactions: zipp
That might be your story line but your words say you think they have a program at the same level as UofL's.
Maybe they don’t teach reading comprehension in Canada. Besides I don’t care if you can’t comprehend. Losing to them with CBP and LJ tells me that I’m more closer to the truth than they should automatically be dropped off the schedule because they can’t compete with us.

PS - get me those 56-7 wins consistently and I might think differently.

Reactions: SoulSr
If you want to look at numbers before the season starts Vegas currently has UofL as a 9 1/2 point favorite over the Cats...
And that's probably the lowest the spread has been in several years...

There is also the inevitable Grover smack starting a thread with how badly Alabubba will humiliate us and asking his fellow UK fans if they think UofL will finally realize their place in the food chain, lol. This immediately led to their standard anti-urban fear and talk about beer and hookers, lol. So I joined them and popped a an old Oxy Hillbilly Heroin...... But really.........

The image I immediately conjured up was how grotesquely that humiliates themselves. Can you even imagine how far down the "food chain" UK is?

If I am a UK fan, that whole food chain topic I would stay a great distance away from, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT