ADVERTISEMENT

I reiterate. Its time for Petrino to go.

Do you not follow recruiting. Propaganda? Our players aren’t getting separation because their just about overlapping each other. And plain oh poor coaching. Have you looked and there sprint numbers? How about their size? Not to mention where are recruiting classes have been. Are issues are with coaching. Propaganda. Lol. I guess Rivals and the other sites are conspiring against us and rate our classes way higher than WKU just to screw with us. Lol

LMAO. Don't believe your lying eyes. Believe the recruiting site hype. Sure, all of these guys will be NFL draft picks. The star rating says so. smh

Admittedly our coaching sucks and is largely non-existent but to say this team has more talent than many of our prior teams is beyond delusional. Saban could not wring 7 wins out of these players.

Do you not follow recruiting. Propaganda? Our players aren’t getting separation because their just about overlapping each other. And plain oh poor coaching. Have you looked and there sprint numbers? How about their size? Not to mention where are recruiting classes have been. Are issues are with coaching. Propaganda. Lol. I guess Rivals and the other sites are conspiring against us and rate our classes way higher than WKU just to screw with us. Lol

LMAO. Don't believe your lying eyes. Believe the recruiting site hype. Sure, all of these guys will be NFL draft picks. The star rating says so. smh

Admittedly our coaching sucks and is largely non-existent but to say this team has more talent than many of our prior teams is beyond delusional. Saban could not wring 7 wins out of these players.

Well if that’s true we better let the other schools that we’re recruiting them know, which we’re some top FB schools. Nope it coaching and if it’s not then you better worry, because we’re probably where will remain no matter who the coach is. We might do a little better but not much.

Nope we have the talent you’re confused because it’s not being developed. That’s the difference. We played better with lower caliber players but they were coached up. Our problem is we have very little talent in the coaching pool and several with little experience. That’s our problem

Last edited:
Well if that’s true we better let the other schools that we’re recruiting them know, which we’re some top FB schools. Nope it coaching and if it’s not then you better worry, because we’re probably where will remain no matter who the coach is. We might do a little better but not much.

Nope we have the talent you’re confused because it’s not being developed. That’s the difference. We played better with lower caliber players but they were coached up. Our problem is we have very little talent in the coaching pool and several with little experience. That’s our problem

The lack of size and speed on our team right now is so obvious yet people still fall for the hype.

The lack of size and speed on our team right now is so obvious yet people still fall for the hype.

Lol. As far as the speed goes, it’s not hype nor propaganda...my God man have you ever heard of a stopwatch? They actually time the speed of these kids in drills, thats how the coaches came to the conclusion that this team has speed. Jesus fkn Christ this guy.

Lol. As far as the speed goes, it’s not hype nor propaganda...my God man have you ever heard of a stopwatch? They actually time the speed of these kids in drills, thats how the coaches came to the conclusion that this team has speed. Jesus fkn Christ this guy.
Web site times don't mean much when you can't back it up on the field. I ran 9.0 second 100 yard dash on line. LOL

Do you not understand we aren't playing a video game each week? Its real and with real players.

Web site times don't mean much when you can't back it up on the field. I ran 9.0 second 100 yard dash on line. LOL

Do you not understand we aren't playing a video game each week? Its real and with real players.

“Web site times”? Wtf are u talking about? Im simply saying the coaches gauge the speed of teams in drills, e.g. a 40 yard dash. You’re over there talking about hype and propaganda, like there is some conspiracy by the coaches to cover up the fact that the team is slow. You sound insane. The problem is our offense, and it’s the coaches fault mostly, but im starting to think we just dont have a qb capable to lead this team. Even if we did, Bobby has got to change philosophies. He’s got to scrap the read option, if he doesnt we’re done.

Reactions: CardsFirst
“Web site times”? Wtf are u talking about? Im simply saying the coaches gauge the speed of teams in drills, e.g. a 40 yard dash. You’re over there talking about hype and propaganda, like there is some conspiracy by the coaches to cover up the fact that the team is slow. You sound insane. The problem is our offense, and it’s the coaches fault mostly, but im starting to think we just dont have a qb capable to lead this team. Even if we did, Bobby has got to change philosophies. He’s got to scrap the read option, if he doesnt we’re done.
Right. The NFL scouts are drooling over our roster. LOL.

I gave up I think he lost his freaking mind

Reactions: kentuckyshame
You are clueless thinking this team is loaded with speed and talent.

Go back and read my posts, I never said anything about our talent, that was other posters. I was strictly talking about speed and how it’s easily gauged by a stop watch. You’re not just clueless, you’re also severely lacking when it comes to reading comprehension.

Reactions: CardsFirst
Go back and read my posts, I never said anything about our talent, that was other posters. I was strictly talking about speed and how it’s easily gauged by a stop watch. You’re not just clueless, you’re also severely lacking when it comes to reading comprehension.
CardsFirst actually made more dumb comments about our talent level than you. However, you never disputed them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT