ADVERTISEMENT

I must admit...

I wish I had stayed home now and watched it. Reading about it has been fun though. UofK is the official slump buster team of college football. USM had been 0-13 against SEC teams. Now they are 1-13 thanks to UofK's second half meltdown.

UofK football = the slightly chubby girl in HS to end the slump. Slump busters!!

Their fans are calling it one of their worst defeats. My question is how do you choose? Hell, it looked a little like the game before.

LPT Football: The beauty contest you have in a bad dream...

Reactions: Mayoman
In UK's last 6 football games, excluding Charlotte, they have scored the following number of points in the second half:

Mississippi State: 3
Tennessee: 7
Georgia: 0
Vanderbilt: 7
Louisville: 0
Southern Miss: 0

They have somehow managed to score 17 total points in their last 6 second halves against legitimate competition. 17 points. They are averaging fewer than 3 points per half in their last 6 second halves.

How in the HELL can that happen? I repeat: they are averaging less than a FG per half in the second half of those 6 games. That is almost impossible. I previously thought their 1 road win in the SEC since 2010 was impossible to beat, but averaging 2.83 points per second half over 6 games just steals the show.

Per Cardog from TOS

I wish I had stayed home now and watched it. Reading about it has been fun though. UofK is the official slump buster team of college football. USM had been 0-13 against SEC teams. Now they are 1-13 thanks to UofK's second half meltdown.

UofK football = the slightly chubby girl in HS to end the slump. Slump busters!!

What do you mean slightly?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT